Why are girls/women so much better than boys/men nowadays?

These days I see that women are better than men in almost everything: care, education, leadership, etc. While boys/men are disturbed by horniness, erections, anger, etc. I see these in newswebsites everytime. And not to mention in every relationships it's always women or girls who are in charge and boys do everything they say. Especially in Western countries.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, raise your standards. I don’t mean in the beauty category that isn’t broken with men, but raise your standards in character and behavior. Don’t tolerate someone who does stuff that crosses the line with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have it wrong. Not true, it is men who have stopped working hard. In education I have seen many girls who manipulate class fellows and teachers to get ahead. This is especially true in the higher education and mixed education system.