What Are the Arguments of paying men as women and counter arguments for it?😃?

What Are the Arguments of paying men as women and counter arguments for it?😃?
Updates:
lol Guys i heard of gender gap so Some people Think women should take as men while some people not what r arguments by both sides

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In the US, men and women who do the same job get paid equally. That is the law and very few employers violate that law. The "gender gap" occurs because fewer women stay in the work force and develop careers, which leads to higher pay, so if you look at the average pay of women vs. the average pay of men, it is true that men earn more.

There is also a gender gap that occurs because, when women stay home to raise their children, they develop closer relationships with the children than do the fathers. That is another consequences of our social structure. I never hear feminists talking about trying to change that phenomenon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• The work output is more important than the gender of the person doing the work... and generally men out perform women in every field of work so I can understand why so many idiots are upset about unequal pay... it's not unequal for the exact work done but because so many women choose to go back making sandwiches in the kitchen where they belong 😉,
    making it seem statistically lower that women earn less than men overall

Nothing wrong with that choice 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Fact. We're paid the same if we do the same work. Most women do less demanding work than men so statistics show that on average men earn more.

0|2
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make any difference so I don't understand the point of the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no wage gap for equal work. There is an earnings gap for personal choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah... Mmm...🤔.
    What's the question?

0|0
    0|0