Are you doing anything to make this world a better place?

I thought about it just now, and I feel I haven't done much...

What have you done to make this world a better place?
What are you doing now to make this world a better place?
if you haven't...
What are you planning to do to make this world a better place?

3177

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm helping people get fit. I'm helping my family live healthier lifestyles by setting a positive example.

Anyways, I get paid for it, more than I should probably, but it's something that is important to me. Being able to help people become fit. My job as a personal trainer is to get my clients to where they don't need me anymore. Which isn't the best business model, like a lot of personal trainers will make their clients reliant on them by never teaching them or making them reliant on their schedules or their programs, etc. But, I'm more concerned with giving them the tools they need to become healthy and proud of themselves. Taking care of our body's is extremely important and comes with tremendous benefits.

The obesity epidemic is one of the biggest health risks to America. There was the extrapolation that by 2050 or something, 50% of American children will be obese. That is simply obscene. I want to encourage people to be active. It doesn't take much. All they have to do is control their eating and go on a 30 minute walk 3 times a week, which can cause massive. Then just slowly include more healthy habits and slowly get rid of unhealthy habits. Just like eating an elephant: just one step at a time. Just changing one small thing, then changing another thing later, then another thing. And before you know it, you've got a rockin' body and are living a healthy lifestyle.

• if thats is the trend, there will be more people who need your help.
      thank you for the encouragement.

• there are a lot out there about living healthy, moving...
      so there are a lot of pepole out there seeking for help... glad you are an expert and passionate about your work

• Whaaaaaa? You teach kids? That's forging the future. :O What do you mean you haven't done much? That's a very important role, too. You're influencing and teaching the next generation. That's extremely important. ^_^

I wouldn't call myself an expert, haha. The certificate for personal training takes like 4 months to get, lol. It's pretty intensive and has to be renewed every 2 years, but it's not like I went to college or anything. I've still got a LOT to learn.

• I work for a charity that protects the environment. I get paid so it's not some selfless act but it means more to me than charities helping humans breed even more out of control.

Most Helpful Girls

• Later on I want to be a psychologist. What I’m doing right now is whenever I meet people and see them often, I always bring up the best in them. I always compliment them and smile to them even though they’re not in the mood. I try to be there for everybody and not judging them. I show them a lot of respect and love.
    I love people and that’s why I get a lot of smile. I do take care of them wheb there’s the need.
    That is my change 💕

• It’s too late for humans. We’ve been fucking up too often for too long. Realistically, there is no such thing as this world being a better place.
    So what I will do is try to is be as happy as I can till I die. I will adopt a child and give back when I can. But it’s just to make me feel fulfilled. I know good and well no matter how good I try to be the world will be the same.

• the world is an ever changing place... how will it turn out we don't know.
      the world is beautiful, how it is created :)
      adopting a child and giving back is good :)

• When you do something good, it often has a ripple effect. You can change the world! You do it every day. 😉