Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?

Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?Gay couples should not adopt kids, agree?
  • Agree
  • Disagree
  • Results
    Vote C
This is not a question of legality or success rate. It is a question of morality.
Maybe if you read the update you would know I’m not questioning the legality of it. Oh wait, you did read the update.
M

1631

Most Helpful Girls

• Wrong dude

Many kids need homes, and the foster system is awful

• I agree, it's totally fine that lesbians and gays want to get married that's their choice and it only affects them. But I don't believe that they should be able to adopt, every child deserves to have a Mum AND Dad. I love both of my parents and the variety of perspectives they have. A child needs a Mother to learn how to respect women, learn what it means to be a mother, have some one that is loving and understanding. A child needs a Father for protection, discipline, learn how to be a man, learn how to stand up for themselves and other things. These are just examples of what differences two parents, male and female provide for a healthy dynamic family relationship.

• There's the inconvenient fact that every study shows that gay couples make just as good parents as straight couples.

• @JenSCDC A study made by gays for gays, I believe it

• @JenSCDC the same ones that did study predict Hillary was the next president?

Most Helpful Guys

• A loving stable relationship is all that a child needs to feel happy and secure in. It doesn't matter to the child if it's parents are gay or straight.
    There are many more abusive, nasty, unloving, uncaring, parents among straight couples than ever in any gay relationship.

• Agree. The bottom line is having 2 mommies or 2 daddies isn’t normal... no matter how much liberals want to claim it is and that we should all just accept it.