Is Police Brutality real?

Do you think media is leaving things out?
Do you think that people were not behaving and that's how all these cases came about.
Do you think that an officer really would shoot someone just because of their race?
What do you think about black lives matter?
Answer some of these questions if you can.
I'm doing this survey for my mytake.
  • No
  • Yes

54157

Most Helpful Guys

• I love how police brutality and racism are the same thing now.

Like cops never beat up a white guy before.

cdn.cnn.com/.../...-records-00014613-story-top.jpg

davidshurter.com/.../...107634071_1059143545_n.jpg

• True, plus Kelly Thomas was mentally ill. Makes me sick that it takes several officers to want to hurt and-or kill a person due to their rage from their job.
      Police have not learned anything from Rodney King days. :( Lucky we now have technology to watch cops and catch them being their true selves--good and bad. I wish I could believe what they say about what happens in their reports they file. I will only believe unedited video and audio.

Most Helpful Girls

• Some are blown out of proportion but some are true it depends on the individual cops are human to so some are corrupt that's all there is to it