Do you believe the femenist movement is losing its purpose?

I respect everyone's opinion on this topic and I ask anyone commenting to do the same, so keep the debates clean.
And just remember that the poll results will only show what gagers believe not what the rest of the world does. Do you believe the femenist movement is losing its purpose?
  • Yes, it is not clear anymore what the purpose of the movement is. As a result many people are getting the wrong idea, damaging the movement image and dividing society even more.
  • No, the movement has always been solid on its goals. Opposition has been harsh nontheless noticeable progress has been made. The more support the movement gets the more united our society will be.

1142