Does everyone deserve love and/or happiness?

Does everyone deserve love and/or happiness?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, yes, as long as even the bad people redeem themselves in the end. May I say instead, they deserve a chance at salvation?

0|0
    0|0
  • I said no because I’m thinking of people such as rapists... 😐 people are ugly at times. Otherwise yeah

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• We deserve only what we are strong/skilful enough to take and only for as long as we are strong/skilful enough to hold it.
    That is the order of nature.
    Anything else is a contrivance of man and dysgenic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! In a world where so many people were/are unloved, hated, neglected, abandoned and/or forgotten by the people closest to them, I really do believe love and happiness are the ultimate cure to depression and self-destructive behavior. We all deserve a chance to be loved and given the opportunity for happiness. All the hate and crimes you see out there, are from people who weren't cared/loved by their parents, were never guided towards a healthy adulthood and/or were abandoned to do things on their own. It'd really help a lot if people were spreading around kindness, generosity, thoughtfulness and happiness to make everyone's day better! Less negativity and hatred, more love and happiness <3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, as long as they are spreading love and happiness themselves and being kind to everybody.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Some people are too evil, or selfish to deserve love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone under the Sun, hun. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Some people don't deserve love.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hey.. are you crazy? Love cure a lot of problems in people.. so technically people might not deserve it.. but they need it a lot..

• Show All
    • @EnocV well then they're your problem.

• I know.. I always trying to help.. never worked out but.. I'm still thinking that some people need love and other people that today are very bad they just had a lack of love in their past..

• I strongly believe so

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. For some people that would mean enabling...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh💁💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if they want it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, humans overall want acceptance and companionship with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an exam. If you learn how to be a happy person then you will get happiness. For love, you need to love others then you will deserve love.

0|0
    0|1
    • I've tried loving others, and they only played me so far

What Guys Said 27

• Thats what were taught. But its not that simple, truth is you build it. You dont deserve it just because you exist. It won't just fall into your lap. Its something you build and work to maintain.
    Thats how you get to deserve it in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No the kim Jong un's of the world haven't earned it, not after those type people have killed those who would have found love or worse they killed them after the victim found love and now the spouse has to live life without their partner

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so starting off but their behaviour does influence how much they deserve it as well

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but everyone deserves the chance to pursue happiness. Not everyone will get it, nor should they, but everyone has the right to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • "deserving" is a normative statement which needs a judging entity. who is to judge this? i say nobody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deserve has nothing to do with this. You don't get what you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody deserves anything. If you want love or happiness, go and find some and grab it before someone else does. Because they will if you're not quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm saying yes but with the understanding of the % of rapeist and etc no they dont but is the good % of the world yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is FREE and LAZY People don't Deserve anything but GRAVEYARDS...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody deserves anything, you have to work for anything you want in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I think wife abusers, rapists, islamists, criminals deserve happiness? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good people do yes. But it never happens for some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love and happiness are strong emotions that one cannot live without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love comes and goes and there isn't just one person who doesn't deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every one deserve to be happy in whatever way they choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are just plain evil they dont need to screw the other person up

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's MY love and happiness motherfucker? j/k

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes except cheaters but it's the opposite actually

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Muggles or filthy little mudbloods don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes