Does everyone deserve love and/or happiness?

• Yes
  • No

1729

Most Helpful Girls

• Well, yes, as long as even the bad people redeem themselves in the end. May I say instead, they deserve a chance at salvation?

• I said no because I’m thinking of people such as rapists... 😐 people are ugly at times. Otherwise yeah

Most Helpful Guys

• We deserve only what we are strong/skilful enough to take and only for as long as we are strong/skilful enough to hold it.
    That is the order of nature.
    Anything else is a contrivance of man and dysgenic.

• Absolutely! In a world where so many people were/are unloved, hated, neglected, abandoned and/or forgotten by the people closest to them, I really do believe love and happiness are the ultimate cure to depression and self-destructive behavior. We all deserve a chance to be loved and given the opportunity for happiness. All the hate and crimes you see out there, are from people who weren't cared/loved by their parents, were never guided towards a healthy adulthood and/or were abandoned to do things on their own. It'd really help a lot if people were spreading around kindness, generosity, thoughtfulness and happiness to make everyone's day better! Less negativity and hatred, more love and happiness <3