What conspiracy theories do you belive?

The government is normalizing cannibalism.

714

Most Helpful Guys

• The Democratic National Committee conspired with Hillary Clinton's campaign and local establishment Democratic leaders to torpedo Bernie Sander's chance to win the 2016 Democratic nomination for President.

Because of that very real conspiracy, we have a pussygrabbing lying philandering treasonous Russian apparatchik douchebag with bad hair as president.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some validity to the following even if I don't believe in whole
    Illuminati, Reptilians, human cloning, natural disaster creation, human brainwashing, the rewriting of American history, 9/11 was a hoax. Among a few others.