What conspiracy theories do you belive?

The government is normalizing cannibalism.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The Democratic National Committee conspired with Hillary Clinton's campaign and local establishment Democratic leaders to torpedo Bernie Sander's chance to win the 2016 Democratic nomination for President.

Because of that very real conspiracy, we have a pussygrabbing lying philandering treasonous Russian apparatchik douchebag with bad hair as president.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some validity to the following even if I don't believe in whole
    Illuminati, Reptilians, human cloning, natural disaster creation, human brainwashing, the rewriting of American history, 9/11 was a hoax. Among a few others.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• The 9/11 conspiracy would be one of the bigger ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have lost track - I don't know whats real, fake news or conspiracy theories anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/11
    Gulf of Tonkin incident (Proven)
    Globalist wars for profit
    A coverup on the Las Vegas shooting
    ... excetra.

0|1
    1|0
  • yeah, Conspiracy Theories are bunk. Used by bored and or stupid people to entertain themselves. .

0|0
    0|0
  • That ((( ))) run the world and intend to exterminate whites.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe most of them I research them all. My favourite is big pharma and aliens

0|0
    0|0
  • The US does everything in order to put Middle East in to chaos

0|0
    0|0
    • They put themselves into chaos.
      We didn't tell them to start the Arab spring and overthrow their leaders

• The problem is that the US supported armed rebels in several countries which were called "moderate opposition", but in fact they are Islamists connected with radical terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda. The US invaded Somalia, Iraq and Lybia and destabilized these countries. Also it supports Saudi Arabia which invaded Yemen and keeps killing Yemeni people.

• Reptilians

1|1
    0|0
  • fluoride in toothpaste and water supply

1|0
    0|0
  • Tub Girl is responsible for 911.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I can't say I believe in any, of the top of my head. Everything has a logical and sound explanation, it's just that some people seem unsatisfied with how mundane reality is and have to believe in things to spice it up a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one.
    That Fort Knox was just to fool world bank that we have tons of gold.
    But in realty gold bricks are just there as halo or in the middle of building there’s no gold

0|0
    0|0
  • that there are aliens. and possibly other dimensions

0|0
    0|0
  • No Conspiracy Nor FAKE NEWS. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • None that I'm aware of.

0|0
    0|0
  • mkultra, parallel universe