Is Trump a good President?

I consider myself a liberal. I think I'm also reasonable. So, whenever I'm wrong I admit being wrong.

First I thought Trump is not a very clever person and is only stealing from the people and not really working or working well. But looking at the raw facts, e. g. unemployment rate, do you (other liberal fellows in particular) think that Trump is a good president after all?
  • Yes (I'm conservative)
  • Yes (I'm liberal)
  • No (I'm conservative)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm liberal)
    Vote D
  • Other [Please elaborate]
    Vote E
  • I don't know. I just want to see the results.
    Vote F

1640

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm neither, because dedicating yourself to either side doesn't leave much room to admit that we need a balance of both. I'm also not American, so I don't give much of a damn about the Trumpster. Considering the US president is a pretty powerful person, and no wars have started yet, he's doing a decent job of keeping the nukes to himself. Plus he's one entertaining bastard, and since his politics don't matter to me, he's definitely good for keeping me amused

• Trump is a very ignorant person with a lot of money.

However! Despite this lack of intelligence, had he not stereotypes and talked in such a condescending manner and exposing himself as racist even though he clearly states he isn’t, it’s not needed to be said... he is, and that’s that... and actually that’s fine... many people are even if they didn’t want to, they just simply dislike others simply by their looks... but as a president he should have NEVER done that, it’s just wrong in all the ways possible... but his lack of common sense and low intelligence is what preventing him from realizing this...

He should’ve said let’s make America great again by cleaning up as a whole! All races included, if YOU whoever you are, are trashing the country, you shall be liable! If you’re not from here, BOOM! Deported! If you ARE from here, BOOM punished! Make them do something...

However he instead stereotyped and LABLED ALLLL LATIN PEOPLE as “bad criminal ‘Mexicans’” and saying all Mexican are the ones bringing in crime and etc etc... well, if it is mostly Mexican well so Be it deport those people... BUT the fact is it’s not! For example Salvadorans, who brought in the MS13 gang... that is far from being Mexican yet he sits there talking shit over and over about how Mexican people come here to ruin the country... and all these people coming from Mexico invaded Mexico just as well and are not even Mexican...

A person in charge of a country should not be so ignorant or racist.. she should clean up the country as whole! If it’s white black Asian or Latin etc etc... not labeling all Latin criminals as Mexican but instead simply saying getting rid of alllllll criminals period!

And yes build a wall!! But wisely without insulting others in such a racist manner and then claiming not to be racist... he is truly a pathetic old man who only got this far because of the money he was born into and nothing more... he has to be excused five million times by his smarter Ginny pigs saying he REALLY MEANT THIS AND NOT THAT... riiiight. 👀 he’s just dumb. That’s all.

Having a good idea or two does not determine one as a good president.. The end.

• He never said all latin people are criminals go back and watch it and see him say illegals not all

Most Helpful Guys

• Trump approaches the office very differently from how people are used to seeing. He doesn't tolerate half-ass work, and won't hesitate to cut people loose if they slip up. He won't cover for anyone who doesn't want to own up to their mistakes either. It's very business-like and common sense driven rather than the typical politicking and spoils system that has been basically a constant for 200 years. This makes it appear like chaos, when really it's a shakedown, which is exactly what we needed after three extremely corrupt administrations in a row.

In terms of end-results, he is easily the most effective president we have ever had in any living person's lifetime, but he could do more to defuse the constant hate speech, even though most of it is coming from the far left. I'm confident that Trump himself is not racist, sexist, etc and really only concerned with the final results, and claims to the contrary are lies fabricated by his political enemies. There simply is zero evidence that anything about his politics is discriminatory against anyone, as long as they are legally residing in the country. He has made numerous attempts to collaborate with the Democrats for the benefit of the nation, but the party itself is bent on making him fail to make themselves look good. Some establishment Republicans are also doing the same. This leaves a highly effective executive somewhat at the mercy of a toxic legislature.

So really his biggest weakness (but also a strength) is his communication. He comes across as a hard charger, which is easy to manipulate in the news and rubs people off the wrong way if they are looking for a reason to hate him, but it also energizes his base and builds confidence, which benefits autonomous businesses and families. He also likes to voice his opinion before talking with his appointed experts which has mixed results, but at least he doesn't ever do anything official before having a sit-down because he does value the input of people with more experience in their fields.

So in summary, I would rate him very highly, Congress extremely low, the party system a disaster, and attribute all of this to having a brash business-minded president rather than a conniving lawyer at the helm.

• He's doing some good things... but there are a lot of things I don't agree with. I try to be fair, no matter the side.

Trump recognized Jerusalem as Isreal's Capital, which many presidents claimed they would do (but didn't bother); he has sent some troops to Poland's border with Russia, he imposed new sanctions on Moscow for violating certain treaties. He put more troops back in Afghanistan, as opposed to a disastrous sudden withdrawal (Under Obama's leadership). He was wrong on that one and admitted it (originally for the withdrawal and wanted to increase it), and reversed it. He seems very strong with dealing with North Korea but actually met with Un. Which I personally agree with both, though I don't quite agree with the flowery butt kissing tactic Trump used, that's a small thing to me, if he's willing to be tough with the regime. Alice Marie Johnson - commuted her sentence. She was jailed without parole in 1997 for a supposedly first time offence (a non violent crime). Yes, she was involved, but the sentencing came across as rather harsh, especially since others who testified against her got pretty light sentences for what they were doing.
    She screwed up big time (started with a gambling addiction), but I honestly believe she should have been freed earlier. The sentence was ignored before Obama left.

Some of the time, I may agree with the idea, but not the handling.

And no, I don't find it ok when a Republican does something, and horrible when a Democrat does it. I'm against it when either does it. I'm independent that leans conservative. I don't like the KKK, and don't like Antifa's tactics. I don't think Huckabee or anyone else should be publicly harassed and demanded they leave a restaurant when they're just eating. This harassment is ugly. This shooting up people is ugly. Always has been (seems like it's getting worse, but...)

The media attacks Trump, Liberals say he's strirring up stuff. He's an Antisemite (ummm... several in his close family are practicing Jews)... and he's the cause of the temple attack recently... yet a week before (a hero to the left) Farrakhan made yet another (common) racist rant against the Jews... but very few mention it. Ooops. Trump isn't nice. He says a lot of "trollish" stuff sometimes. He has said and done stupid stuff. Very vindictive stuff. But we ignore it in others if the media or left ignores it... I have an issue with both sides doing it.