What is he doing? Does he want to get back together or does he not want anyone else to have me?

So my ex broke up with me and he wanted me to move on and stuff, but he still talks to me and stuff. He tells his friends I annoy him but he is the one who always texts me I never talk start the conversation. All his friends tell me they think he still cares about me and stuff. And right after we broke up he got mad that his good friend was talking to me all the time. now his other good friend is talking to me and when he found that out he started talking to me to. Is he just jealous or does he just not want anyone else to have me? I am so confused and I really want him back but I don't want to waste my time if its never going to happen.
0
2