Would you date someone if they were unemployed?

I certainly would, how about you?Would you date someone if they were unemployed?
  • Yes
  • No
I'm a bit disappointed that the poll turned out the way that I expected. I thought you girls would be shallow and say no, so I hoped that you'd prove me wrong, and you didn't. Oh well, nobody needs you anyways

94103

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on the circumstances. What age is this person, what circumstances is this person going through, how many time has he been unemployed, is this person actively finding a new job, is this person studying or thinking about studying, would this person take care of the house if they can't find a job?

So in the right circumstances I wouldn't mind to date an unemployed person

• To the update: Well, it was obvious many girls would say no due to tradition: "men has to be provider". But it's a 50/50, so it's not that sad. Also we don't know what girls saying "it depends" voted or if they voted.

• 😁😆😀😀 what's wrong with what I said? you would date a 500lb woman would u?

• Read what I said again

• I fail to see the relation that could even remotely exist why one should not date an unemployed person.

Most of the unemployed are not in that state because they want it but most probably because of a lagging economy, health issues or because they are single parents, to name just a few.

When you develop feelings for someone, then this situation should not become a handicap for happiness. It may be a temporary state and this person may very well be very qualified. I know of doctors with a degree that are unable to find a job just because the market is dry or another circumstance that put that person out of a job.

An unemployed person is not a human that has the plague or is missing 2 limbs and deserves your love just like any other human that does not have this handicap.

• I am unemployed, due to injury sustained in service, i claim no benefit, so fuck you idiots chatting shit , i survive myself

• No problem, you are a beautiful person x

• @stuie74 beauty is not an excuse for lack of tact. And thank you for the compliment.

Most Helpful Guys

• I would much rather date someone financially stable. I want them to like and love me for my personality, not my wealth.

I have more respect for a woman who can take care of herself and has her life in order, ‘cause it weeds out the completely crazy.

• Being unemployed doesn't mean they aren't financially stable and doesn't take care of themself. It's quite hypocritical that you're judging (or attempting to) people based on their wealth, and you want women to love you for you, and your wealth not coming into play.

• Would you date someone if they were unemployed?
    How else is she gonna provide for me. My Netflix subscription won't pay for itself.

For real tho, Who cares if she's got a job? I certainly don't. I'm looking for a life partner, not a cash cow. I value a person's character more than their wealth, status and stature.
    Some people work to live while others live to work. Money don't mean shit to me.

• "How else is she gonna provide for me. My Netflix subscription won't pay for itself."

LOL.