Are you humble?

I'm not and don't want to be, lol. How about you guys?Are you humble?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not only am i humble but im probaly the most humble person you will ever meet. If you had 1000 people in a room and it was a competition to see who the most humble person of all of them was, i would win even if i wasn't even in the room with them, thats how humble i am.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I generally like to gloat in a self-deprecating sort of way so as to leave people guessing whether I'm arrogant or humble.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for which one I am, I am not sure. I like to act humble when it seems to be a good idea for a particular situation. Then act arrogant when it seems to be a good idea for another situation. I'm a pragmatist. I just try to use whatever stance might work best for a particular situation -- Jeet Kune Do and all that.

• I've found a humble stance tends to work well in a very warm and supportive environment. In that case people recognize your merit without having to actually talk about it. In a hostile environment, humility can get you run over a bit. So in more hostile environments, I tend to favor a slightly arrogant stance.

• According to Confucian teaching, if you're the type who says you're humble, you're probably not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 8

• Probably too humble. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Different skin colours for diversity it's 2018

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m the most humble person there ever was.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately Iโ€™m not and need to work on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think you are then youโ€™re not

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m a Leo there no such thing as humble for lions

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be

0|0
    0|0
  • l think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m too humble to answer your question.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes