What is your favorite part of celebrating the Holiday Season?

For this perspective, this includes from Thanksgiving till New Years.

Mine are: Thanksgiving dinner, Cyber Monday/ Black Friday sales, Christmas cantatas/ plays, Holiday parties, making treats, The movies on TV, going to see the lights, setting up the tree, and exchanging gifts on Christmas Morning

1623

Most Helpful Girls

• The weather, the movies, the time off from school/work, Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner, the atomsphere, celebrating my religion, family... seriously, this is my favorite time of the year AND my favorite season. Winter and Fall. There's just something magical about it.

• The food! That's definitely my favorite part. I also enjoy riding around and look at Christmas lights. Oh, and a couple of my friends always have bonfires around the holidays. There's nothing like sitting around a bonfire on a cold night under the stars, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. :)

Most Helpful Guys

• Having a Savior to celebrate. And this year a special blessing is to help out a family who was dealt a bad deal through an illegal firing of the (family of 7) breadwinner.

• Wow what happened?

• Wow that is illegal for them to do that. No wonder a lot of people quit places and work has high turn overs

• Yes it is. The fired breadwinner literally has multiple lawyers who all want to take the case!

• My entire family used to always get together multiple times per year but as my generation has gotten older, myself, my siblings, and my cousins are all scattered across the globe. Christmas is the only time when everyone comes together (although it seems likely that I'll be be missing it this year)