Would you split the money with your partner, or take all of it for yourself?

You and your partner won $1,000,000 however, you did better than your partner and have the power to choose to either split the money with your partner, $500,000 each, or take all of it for yourself, leaving your partner with nothing. What would you do? For me, it would depend on my relationship with my partner, and I would take a few minutes to reflect on it, as well as how much I really need that money before making decision. Would you split the money with your partner, or take all of it for yourself?
  • Take all of the money for yourself
    Vote A
  • Split the money with your partner
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
By partner, I don't mean a romantic partner. It could be someone you know in real life, or a stranger.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd split it...
    he'd want it all... lol it would turn into 25% and 75% because he's "in charge" LOL!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't take it all, but I'd divide it in a way that was proportional to our respective contributions. If I did 75% of the work, I'd take 75% of the winnings, if I did 90% of the work, I'd take 90% of the winnings, and so on. My partner would understand, because if she didn't value merit and conscientiousness, she wouldn't be my partner anyway. Plus, it would hardly matter how we divided the winnings, because we would each probably end up spending our share of the winnings on things that would benefit both of us anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I was under the impression this was a romantic partner. If it were a random person, I'd take 100% without hesitation. I don't give a single fuck.

• Show All
    • Then I'd take it all in a heart beat.

• By the way, you should've clarified that it was a random person, not a romantic partner--because it seems I wasn't the only one confused. It might change a lot of answers.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• I'm married so I wouldn't have much choice. If I fought for it the lawyers would suck up half of it anyway. I like my wife so itd be easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends entirely on the relationship, what each of you had put in, and what was morally appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it took both people as a team for the contest then I would split it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ill keep it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Split it

0|0
    0|0
  • take all and buy a hoe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take it all. Have you any idea how much hookers and blow I could get with that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably split it since they are my partner

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes