What’s your opinion on feminism and ANTI-feminists?

xhejo
Growing up in a very democratic state I grew up being a left-leaning feminist around left-leaning family and friends. I was a liberal because that’s what was expected of me and not because I took the time to research.

It wasn’t until a few years ago that I opened my eyes and became a conservative and no longer identified as a feminist. However I’ve gotten a lot of heat for it, friendships lost, insults, people assuming who I am, etc.

So what are your opinions on anti-feminists and conservatives? Be honest
+1 y
www.google.com/.../

“Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008.”

Last time I checked Forbes is not a biased source of media.
+1 y
Trust me I have looked into these issues on my own, also the conservative Youtubers i watch (louder with crowder for example) directly mention their reliable and unbiased sources constantly and openly so I know it’s not complete horeshit.
17
7