Why would any man vote Democrat?

AdmiralBailey
Dems are a bunch of people who don't want to see men be men and for society go to shit. They tell you to your face that masculinity is toxic and should be diluted or done away with all together. People wonder why most white women voted for Trump. White women voted Trump because they want their boys to grow into men because white women respect men. They may resent a few men that have done them wrong but their abstract thinking skills override emotions and they can see the bigger picture. When men die; so does society. Black women don't give a shit about men or boydom because they don't care for black men. We're seen as walking tubes of sperm to them and nothing more so of course they ran to vote Hillary @ 96%. Shout out to the black women who love black men and did vote for Trump.
Why would any man vote Democrat?
+1 y
This whole post is proving my point. When I was a Democrat nobody tried to have any actual discourse with me. I say I'm Republican and now I'm actually held to some cognizant standard. People treat Dems and especially black Dems like retarded children.
+1 y
This black hoe loves commenting anonymously. I have the courage to show my face you one horse jezebel. That's why your kitty smells like Davey Jones' done been up in their.
Why would any man vote Democrat?
3
17