Why do westerners hate Erdogan and Islamic leaders?

Why do westerners hate Erdogan and Islamic leaders?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• because we like civilization

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are told they don't by the media who do as their corporate owners say, they are upset with Erdogan for not playing ball with US economic foreign policy so they try to destabilise the Turkish government with propoganda, we know the Obama administration tried to organise a coup against Erdogan like they tried with Assad in syria and succeeded in with Egypt and Libya but failed with Algeria.
    They do the same with Putin and Russia because Putin won't roll over and let Russia get ass raped by US corporations.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Because their whole goal is to destroy Islam. People who lack faith in God will always go against the teachings of Islam especially because while Islam states that one should fast, pray 5 times a day, not have tattoos, not do sinful like adultery or drugs, don't let MONY consume your life which many western leaders will kill for, literally, to have.

Islam states the truth, and while Islam says there's nothing wrong with having nice things, just don't go overboard where it possesses you and you forget about God. These are the difficulties Muslims will face, prophet Muhammad said this over 1400+ years ago. The United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia all were apart of creating terrorism like ISIS.

People don't get it, why would Saudi Arabia's government and royal family be seen as good just Muslims when they will kill Shia's at will and even Sunni's who speak their mind against an oppressive government. Saudi Arabia's roots and values are not from the teachings of Islam but Wahabism, which is basically like western extremism (i. e: kill at will for those who disobey).

The most often arguments I hear about Islam...
    - Islam oppresses women
    - Prophet Muhammad had sex with a little girl named Aisha
    - Sharia law calls out the killings of others

Let me counter all of those 3 stupid and weak arguments, 1) Islam doesn't teach others to "oppress" it actually teachers to be good and kind to anyone despite religious differences. Meaning you could have a Jewish neighbor on the right side of you, a Christian on the left side of you and an atheist across the street. 2) Prophet Muhammad was actually with Aisha at 18 or 19, because when Aisha got married she had an older sister who passed away who was 10 years older than Aisha, meaning her older sister could have passed around 27, 28 or 29, 3) Sharia law - Sharia law was the direction that God wanted people to take, yes, throughout centuries men have come along and changed it into their own words just like how men came along and changed the words of the bible. People really have to get a life and stop bashing Islam.

That was the devil's message when God created Adam, until the day of judgment, "I will lead your people astray" (i. e: the weak and the non-believers). The end result is when the world gets placed into much harsher times through violence, war, disease, natural disasters, etc, eventually, the 12th imam and Jesus will return on earth and set this world straight with peace after it has been stricken with evil.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

During the time of the prophet and Muslims before, women played prominent roles. When you look at the rise of the rise, look at women in the united states and Canada, they were oppressed their right to even vote for hundreds of years after settling into those countries and issues still exist for women in the west that are not yet addressed. But people throw shade at Islam because they have this "we know what Islam represents" type mentality, nah, those people don't. Let me add, I respect Ayatollah Khamenei (Iran's Supreme Leader) greatly, because despite sanctions, he still pushing Iran for a better tomorrow. People who hate Muslims and Islam are scared of terrorism by Muslims because that's how the media portrays them, it's a western creation. I could turn around and ask, why is Israel and the U. S bombing Muslim countries? They invaded Iraq/Afghanistan to steal resources as a cover up for 9/11 when Saudi Arabia was involved, a country the U. S still has ties with til this day.

• Why does it have to be that we hate these leaders? We don't agree with dictatorships and fundamentalist religious states. If you like it, then do you.

Good luck. Hopefully you stay in your government's good graces. I don't have to worry about that being in America.

0|0
    1|0
  • People's conclusions depend on the information given them.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's seen to be a loose cannon in the area of the world where loose cannons have caused huge political upheaval. He's an Islamist, and has morphed into a dictator. He's unpredictable. He is on very good terms with Russia, and is increasingly hostile to the USA.
    That's how the West views him.
    Islam along with Russia are the boogey men we are told we must fear, so strong Islamic leaders are seen as potential threats.
    Turkey is a huge country, with a big self sufficient industrial base and a well equipt military machine. Turkey also has borders on areas in the ME where conflict is ongoing, and potential for more conflict i. e Iran.
    Islamic countries are no longer the push overs they were considered to be by Western powers.
    Personally, i don't buy into the propaganda fed by MSM on Islam or Turkey. I don't fear Islam or Muslims, i work with and have met many Turks, nice friendly people.
    I have more to fear from the neocons and the greed of Western powers.

0|1
    0|1
    • 2d

Turkey is not an İSLAMİC country.
      Turkey is a SECULAR country which means a Turk can adop whatever religion he wants.
      Countrşes can't have religion people can have religion.

• Show All
    • 2d

How can you call Turkey a muslim country? Majority
      Not all Turks are muslim. Gagavuz and karamanlides Turks are christian, khazar Turks are jewish.
      Only oghuz Turkmens are muslim (Which is majority) and there was tons of people in Turkey which is atheist or tengrist ( original religion of Turks , similar to shamanism)
      And all of them free to believe whatever religion they want. We dont have islamic rules
      Most Turkish people are not practicing even most of us drink alchol, we have sex before marrigage etc.
      We are not religious people.

• 2d

I am Turk and I am jewish.

• we don't want Muslims ruining our country like they ruined theirs. It's already in process though. European leaders committed national suicide recently.
    Oh yeah, 9/11, member that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some Westerners. I only hate the leaders who want to behead me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the non religious people in the west do, otherwise the religious ones do not hate anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Erdogan is the enemy of freedom.

0|2
    0|0
  • They’re terrorists

0|1
    0|0
  • I am Turk and I hate erdoğan too.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a tendency to blow people up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why shouldn't we?

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont hate him

0|0
    0|0
  • Erdogan is no democrat. He fired and jailed thousands of Turks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its simple, muslims move to the west to have a better life, then once theyre there they get "offended" by christian symbols and attempt to transform the country they are in to suit them.

while in muslim countries the leaders are all screaming " THIS IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY"and no one is allowed to change their mind, so you can ptobably imagine why, no one likes to be invaded thas for one and two, what muslims want to do in they west they dont allow others to do in their countries.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Turks dont do any migration to west since 60s.
      even currently our country is under an syrian refugee invasion too.

• Show All
    • 2d

Not everybody who says I am from Turkey is Turk.
      Turkey has 80 million population and only 40-45 million them are Turks,
      %60 of people who has Turkey roots in germany is not Turk.%60 of votes came from germany in Turkey elections goes to HDP (Kurdish party) so they are kurd, not Turk

• 2d

And people who went to germany from Turkey in 60s is came to germeny from east side of Turkey.
      We Turks mostly living in west Turkey. people who live in east of Turkey is Kurds.
      Turks and Kurds are not same. Kurds are iranic people while Turks are ural altaic similar to mongolians. We have nothing in common with kurds. Living in same country doesn't make us same.

• They are not giving up oil free to companies/countries that need it to make big profit.

Plus, war is best business, even better then drugs and prostitution combined.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes