What do you do for work? What are you studying and/or hoping to do for work in the future?

Updates:
4d
I’m currently studying criminology & criminal justice, previously going to work in law enforcement after I got my degree but decided to enlist in the military instead.

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I do other peoples taxes and accountings in 3 years I'm done learning this job (Germany, called dual education system if you want to Google it)
    Then I can start studying for 3 years, after that, I would still do the same shit but earn way more
    Hands down I'm only doing this cause of good future possibilities and more then average money, the work itself is fine but I definitely don't love it

0|2
    0|0
  • I am study Information management with business in UCL.
    UCL is ranked at 7th position in the world.
    However, it is boring.
    I either message my boyfriend during lectures or I use this app.
    hehehehehehehehhehe
    I just bunked a lesson today because I was too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studying film prod and broadcasting journalism. I have multiple jobs. I work at a bakery (obviously baking and decorating cake but I also teach kids how male certain things), I also work in a theater house and teach young ones about self expression and acting. I’m a licensed nail tech so I do that on the side, including makeup for extra money. For the future, I want to flip flop between crew membership for film and theater, helping to build sets and work with cameras. But I guess my long term goal is opening up a school/program of some sort for kids who are dedicated to learning and broadening their skills in the arts.

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Wow, you seem like you have a nice and busy life. That’s really good, keeps you preoccupied and sharp

• Show All
    • 4d

@niDaye ummm... why😂

• 2d

I like to date energetic people who is heading somewhere.

• I'm on a leave right now for surgery, but I'm a chef,, I love cooking / learning about different ethnic foods!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm studying vocal music education. I hope to teach choir in the future, ideally at a K-12 school. I would like to go to law school if possible, and be a lawyer as well. I'm also a writer, and hope to publish.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a future career im hoping to be in graphic design of some sort. Im still working on getting my high school diploma right now. I've never had a job im keeping my eyes on a few options though

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a nurse assistant on a neuro critical care floor. I'm studying to become a Surgeon's Assistant.

0|2
    0|0
  • I work in admin in an accounting firm however I'm wanting to teach English overseas therefore I want to study a Bachelors Degree in Art as it offers multiple languages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently working as a trainee at a child care while I finish year 12 and get certificates

0|1
    0|0
  • I am student yet. I am not sharing what I am studying for my own privacy, if you don't remember I can PM it to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on my last year of middle School and I hope I become a surgeon

1|1
    0|0
  • Wildlife Veterinary :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm in public administration

0|1
    0|0
  • I get my social work degree in April.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tax preparer, and also fix phones

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I write. I have a degree in psychology which i'll probably never use as I now want a career in writing rather than psychology. I had also planned to join the police but that changed in my final year of uni.

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

Published at all?

• 4d

@AdriaticScarcrow Not yet, no. I mean I have work published but nothing substantial, just content for apps and stuff like that. I'm working on my own work a little more often now so hopefully in the next few years I will have something to show

• I work at a group home for at needs kids. I should be starting a masters program around January or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting bachelor degree for digital cinematography ( a little late but eh lol).
    Was once sure I wanted to be a Film director, but unsure now.

currently working for Hell-uh-Amazon.

1|1
    0|0
  • Retired. If you want to be wealthy id suggest working in finance, real estate, military technology, oil, something thats major industry that you can learn about on the ground level and then save your money and use your knowledge to invest in said industry. And also when you're young take big risks. Start a company or invest in new companies so you get big returns.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a jiggalo baby!!

Lol, just recently graduated but am looking at other ways of being self sufficient without slaving away in some shitty 9-5.

No disrespect to the average person, I just hate having to go to work for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work at a deli 5 days a week. I hope to find out what I'm passionate about and hopefully it won't require me to go back to college as I vehemently hate school.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a chemical plant operator at a Pulp Mill. I'm also a 3rd year apprentice electrician. I fix phones and computers and various electronics for myself and people as a hobby along with volunteer as a stage manager/set construction/ lighting and electrical for thre town art center. Jack of all trades master of none really

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm studying economics in uni. I don't work at the moment and have no idea what I'll do in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Technology Major (2nd hardest major in Swedish High School) after HS I'm planning on going to a Flightschool so i get my licenses and then apply for some Airline...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cnc machinist. Currently I work making parts for ROV's, deep sea rescue, navy, and oil industry stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I work for sanity and fun. I study history and hope for a future with more of both of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Building automation. No, not useless domotics I do the real deal: heating ventilation air conditioning, lighting, power saving and management.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mechanical Engineer in 6 months 💪😎

1|2
    0|0
  • studying mining. Now I am a mining engineer

1|2
    0|0
  • Shrimp boat captain

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a care worker

0|1
    0|0
  • Director in a major professional services firm.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Studying engineering. Plan to start a worshipping business on the side.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm gonna be a future profressional p0rn0 pr0ducer lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes