How do you all feel about this?

I just seen this on my recommended on YouTube and thought it was interesting. I’m not taking any sides but how do you all feel about this.
https://youtu.be/VMQ2wUS41TQ

66

What Girls Said 6

• somebody shared a question similar to this in the past so i’ll just repeat what i answered: they can paint their face all they want and tan till they look like a sauteed piece of shit but they better not remove that makeup and undo those box braids when time comes to actually BE BLACK. they better take the racism and oppression parts of being black as well, you dont get to handpick what you wanna take

• I just want to see the girl get pulled over by a cop so I can time her on how quickly she wipes that foundation off☺️

• 3d

Lmfaoo right they want the benefits of being black but not the negatives

• Who cares? I mean really.. whether it be "right or wrong, dishonest, misleading" it's a shit question to try and answer based on so called "morals" because no two people share the exact same morals to the exact same degree.. however.. girl is damn good at the work she has goin on.. I'd buy a makeover from her any damn day! Lol

• 3d

How is it a shit question I said how do you feel about this. Just because your in love with make up don’t try and diss me

• 3d

Maybe fully read my response and try to follow how it's worded. Lol. It's a shit question to try and answer.. not saying it's a stupid question by any means lol. I meant it like.. aww shucks.. this could go either way.

• This question has been asked 8 times on here. I always say the same thing each time. It’s wrong.

• I just want people to be themselves

• Nothing

What Guys Said 6

• i don't really care that much. i think it's morally a little wrong to be dishonest about who you truly are but beyond that i don't especially care

• 3d

She basically tried to be black for more profit because she was getting no love doing make up as a white girl so she got more being black

• 4h

yeah i understand it. again i don't really have a problem necessarily. black and brown skinned women take to lightening their skin because they think it will benefit them in occupation, relationships, or personally.

i may not agree with it and wish people were simply happy being themselves but i don't care so much what people do in their personal lives so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. i don't see how this girls actions hurt anyone

• I’m actually appalled to be honest.

Girl is trying extremely hard to be something she is not, worst part is that she wasn’t going to let up on the lie.

Everyone seems to be jumping on our bandwagon wanting all the positives and none of our permanent negatives.

When you think about it she was getting paid and supported to be a black woman at certain times of the day. She literally used cultural ambiguity to get paid. Actually kind of reminds me of the Bruno Mars cultural appropriation fiasco.

• I think that is sad. Why would someone go out their way to look like another race?

How I feel about her, is that she must be ashamed of her white skin or something. Why else would she try so hard to hold onto a lie, that is blatantly wrong?

• 4d

Yea it is. She couldn’t make money being a white make up artist so she tried being a black make up artist and got more money out of it.

• sooooo she's doing what black girls have been doing for decades? You do you Becky! Get it guuuuuuuuuuuurl! All she needs now is a big floppy ass she can throw around.

• Damn. I always complain about women wearing so much makeup, but this is beyond absurd.

• 3d

See this is what I’m saying then women will say well if you can’t tell I’m wearing make up then your stupid 😐

• Not watching this, you can't be bothered to give some info in title or even take the trouble to come up with an opinion of your own. I'm not doing it for you.