How Much Freedom of Speech Should People Be Allowed?

In some countries racist, anti-LGBT and sexist groups are under stricter supervision than other political groups. In addition not every opinions are allowed to be expressed in the public. In Germany a Nazi salute or denying Holocaust are illegal, but in some other countries it's not. It also depends from country to country which books and articles are allowed to be published. So what's most important here between regulating it with laws to respect people's feelings and allowing them to do so and respecting the freedom speech? Please explain WHY.

In my country it's illegal to express racist, ableism, anti-LGBT, anti-religion, sexist, anti-nationality and anti-ethnic opinions. A person may get an expensive fine or get imprisoned for a year. It's however legal to criticize your own and another country's government and politics. It's also legal to argument for why your culture is good as long you're not hating on others culture. So criticizing a culture for breaking the human's rights are legal. It's legal to say a religion don't follow the human's rights very well or needs to be updated, but saying you don't like Muslims, Jews or Christians for instance can put you in trouble. My country is a democracy and this law is less strict than the German one. Very few gets arrested for breaking the law, but in theory a lot of people could end up in prison if the authority wanted to.

#FreedomSpeech #Nazi #Racism
3d
My opinion: Violence, false warnings like screaming "fire", "he stole my bag" etc. when it's not true, encouraging people to do violence or terror etc. shouldn't be legal. But apart from that people should be allowed full freedom speech, but people should also be allowed to tell others they're not agree or boycott that person's business if they wants to. Off course hating isn't good, but fining and imprison none-violent people is contradictory to the freedom speech and democracy thing.
3d
There's also a difference between saying "Blue people makes me uncomfortable"/"I don't like blue people because they're..." and saying "Kill the blue people". There are a difference between expressing your opinions and encouraging violence or sending death threats. If you bullies your coworkers, your boss can fire you if s/he wants to. There aren't any needs of any police involvement here. What's offensive/bad are subjective, so an anti-hate law can be a problem. Saying "idiot" is legal though.

2180