What is her problem?

My buddy broke up with his girl. I hated her but he wanted her for some reason. I hated her cause she has a psychological illness:
- When her and her last boyfriend broke up she was with a guy a week later, then back with her boyfriend, then back to the other guy. She never told her boyfriend then about the other guy
- When she and my buddy broke up within 2 days she was with someone new. She didn't even tell him. My buddy was still trying to talk to her while she was with her new guy
- Her exes were still in love with her and she had contact with them till my buddy and her had fights about them and she blocked them all for me
-She HATED this one girl who would try to talk to my buddy. And made him block her. While she had many male friends and ended up with one after she dumped my buddy over a fight.
I think she is crazy as hell but does she have a serious psychological problem>

11