Do You Belive This Is True?

My opinion is rather some people believe it or not, this IS true. Yeah I will admit there are a lot of black criminals, just like there are hispanic criminals or white criminals, but the main reason for that is how the black man is one of the most condemned race. The world is gonna always be harder on the black man than anyone else, thats the way life is. I know there are some good police officers, that dont shoot a teenager because he's black and they assume he has a gun (if you know who Im referring to). Lastly I know not all white people are racist, but there are some. I've seen a lot of white people who are against black people because of sterotypes and assumtions.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Obviously not all white people are racists. In fact, most aren't.

However, the US police force is unfortunately FULL of disgusting racists. That, paired with incredibly bad training, is the reason why police brutality against unarmed black men is such a common thing in America. Most people don't have any idea how common it is.

1|1
    0|2
    • 2d

PREACH dude I agree

• Show All
    • 2d

This is horrible :( Sad to say we live in a world where black males have to fear for their lives pertaining to police offiecers and such. The system will always be against the black race its so sad.

• 2d

*officers*

• Wanna know whats funny? So I use to work on the army base a while back and they do a background check on you and all the guards seemed really shock that I was black with literally nothing on my record lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

XD see what I mean? That assumed that since you were a black male you had some dirt to your history, sterotypes are horrible.

• 2d

"They"

• you're shitting me!

0|0
    1|0
  • Totally true. It's not totally even or 50/50, but it's definitely nowhere near 'All' or even the 'Majority'.

1|0
    0|0
  • All humans are horribly annoying at one time or another.

2|2
    0|0
  • It stands to reason. There's all sorts of people in all races and walks of life, some good, some bad, some indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's true! I mean not everybody is just one thing despite what people say!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are you anonymous?

1|0
    1|0
    • 2d

Lol the first person to ask that. I don't know... I guess I like being mysteriously anon

• Nothing is 100%

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yeah but this is what most people believe

• 3d

Most people believed that earth was flat!!! For centuries!!! Many still believe there is Satan!!! Go figure!

• Yeah I agree with that picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's TRUE

1|0
    0|0
  • Well duh?

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% agree

1|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    1|1
    • 3d

All whites are racist. So all blacks must be criminals?

• 2d

uh horrible logic

• 2d

F#ck'em!

• Black criminals need to be apprehended by black police. Then the black police can be liable for any mistakes. They can be executed or jailed for any mistakes in dealing with the black criminal.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Hm that would make more since.

• 3d

And then I won't have to here about it on the news

• 2d

Exactly

What Girls Said 5

• As a black woman who only dates black men I know that not all black men are thugs. However 98% of whites are racist which is why I don't date or befriend whites and never will.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

To me, that's a very silly racist attitude.

• Show All
    • 2d

I'm black and most of my friends are white and I always get along with white people... and I see plenty of black people that act racist towards white people because of the past

• 2d

@Pandora91 True some people are bitter because of history, mostly stuck in their old ways.

• You don’t believe that about policemen or white people. You sound about as liberal as they come.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2d

Wtf are you talking about? Last time I checked you dont know me so dont try to tell me what I believe

• Show All
    • 20h

You sond as liberal as they come is straight up rude. Fine you sound as ignorant as they come :D my comment

• 10h

You call me ignorant and you can’t spell... lol

• yup 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • True. Statistics only indicate that 1in3 black people are criminals.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't generalize all people so of course its true.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Glad you agree, I've heard people on here say the exact opposite.

• 2d

Most people on here are dumb as fuck

Recommended myTakes