From a political perspective, how do you identify in regards to 'left' and 'right'?

• Far Left
  • Left
  • Centre Left
    Vote C
  • Centre (neutral)
    Vote D
  • Centre Right
    Vote E
  • Right
    Vote F
  • Far Right
    Vote G

214

Most Helpful Girl

• Center left. I'm all about minding your own damn business.

Most Helpful Guys

• Typically left, on most issues.

I can't seem to identify with any one ideology. Which makes it difficult to explain to people what my beliefs are in a quick manner.

Here's a rundown of what I propose and support. Realistically speaking, as I'm technically a market socialist but will settle for a social democracy.
    1: Im a market socialist. Meaning I believe in a decentralized market system that is centered around fair and earned distribution of wealth in worker settings. No wage labor but free and voluntary associate cooperatives. But I am fine with a social democracy that keeps a capitalist system with customer, worker and environmental protections.
    2: In the current system, a living wage for those for those working at big corporations.
    3: No minimal wage for small businesses and worker cooperatives. Incentives for worker cooperatives. Stronger union laws for workers, run by workers and not crony capitalists using the workers to their advantage.
    4: Medicare for all.
    5: Free education, or at least affordable. No more affirmative action as it's not necessary.
    6: A social dividend and or U I system to replace welfare and social security.
    7: Nationalization of energy.
    8: Repeal the 14th amendment.
    9: Create an easier path to citizenship but crack down on illegal residents and undocumented immigrants. Limit how many and who can move here. Certain criteria must be implemented. I'm willing to work on what specifically the criteria is.
    10: Ban automation in the food and hospitality industry.
    11: A jobs guarantee.
    12: Subsidies for cleaner energy.
    13: Ban fracking and prevent new oil drilling plants.
    14: Low income housing and public housing bill. Transition old hotels into low income residences.
    15: Lift restrictions on many small businesses and food trucks.
    16: No bailouts to banks.
    17: Stop corporate gerrymandering of government officials. Limit campaign contributions and companies from being able to sponsor. Only individual citizens, not corporations can donate.
    18: Legalize marijuana and release most non violent offenders.
    19: Lower interest rates on loans.
    20: Steeper progressive tax for the upper class. No income tax for individuals making less than 15,000$.
    21: Implement a land value tax and repeal property taxes. Lower sales tax by 20%.
    22: Bring back net neutrality and make it an Amendment. Ensure it's safety.
    23: End the wars and funding of wars in other countries unless absolutely necessary. Scale back military funding.

• 24: Institute a direct ballot initiative where the five biggest issues for Americans are selected by Americans and solutions to them are voted for by Americans.
      25: End the copyright chaos of the internet that limits expression. Enforce the right for people to freely use content without fear of demonization. If the individual does not claim to be the creator or originator of the content, it is protected under Free Use.
      26: National public WiFi hotspots.

• 27: Treat guns like cars. Similar regulations and tracking.

• Far right or as liberals say alt right. I’m a fascist politically. A clerical fascist to be precise. To be clear, I’m not a Nazi (although admittedly and unfortunately the Nazis were fascists) in fact I’m staunchly pro Israel. I am not a racist. I do not support genocide. I do not support murdering political opponents. What I do support is an authoritarian system of government with a centralized economy (3rd position economy (mix of capitalism and socialism)) that’s militaristic (although I do not support wars of aggression) and patriarchal. I support a system of government in which all within the nation share the same goals and ideals. I support a system of government that’s nationalistic and socially conservative and staunchly against degeneracy. I support a hierarchical form of government as well. I also support a government that supports Christianity and bases laws and rights off judeao Christian values and ethics (clerical fascism)

• Although I do love the freedom we have in America I see our freedoms being used by leftists for every decadent lifestyle and being used against the best interest of America. Because of this I now support a more Authoritarian system.