Would you ever go back to college?

I went to community college for a year, and I'm for sure not going back to school. It was a living hell, and I don't have a passion anymore because I decided that the career I was going for wasn't for me. I thought about being an emt, but I don't think I would make a good responder and it pays very little. Would you ever go back to college?Would you ever go back to college?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I am planning to go back to get my Master's degree in clinical mental health counseling. I want to continue to learn and expand my knowledge in my chosen career.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got 2 degrees, 1 certificate! The only thing that actually matters to me is the certificate!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could. Life was so much simpler and easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm considering it because I want to get a degree I'd be proud of hanging on my wall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m in college now... I plan on going all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • College so far is alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it before. I haven't gone back to school again because my major hindrance is money.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Well I'm preparing to get into a Master's program, so yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if none of my skills and knowledge match the demand from employers. I don't have a bachelor degree. The main reason why I even have a job is because a former friend invited me. If it were not for him, I would be flipping burgers or cleaning toilets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be really neat to get multiple PhDs like my one friend's high school teacher (not the HS I went to). Like if I can just keep getting assistant-ships and fellowships then I should just be able to make my way there without an insane amount of loans.

My physics teacher said people want to get out of college and find jobs but honestly I love college, everyone is so friendly and open minded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm currently in College for Mechanical Engineering and CADD, but later on down the road I might go to community college again. The one I'm at now has so many useful skills and trades that I find interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm in college now.

Can't stop won't stop until I reach the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go back to it everyday except for Friday Saturday and Sunday... T_T

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, im done with it.😂

0|1
    0|0
  • There's no college system where I live, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No money to be made in post secondary any more, I never went to college and I’m making around 150k a year in the oil field, way more than any of my friends who graduated college, university is even more useless then college tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, just choose something you really like and go for it, just in other place as this one was not the best for you.

As long as it has some career after not something like Arts or Music, in my opinion there is not much future in there after studies for majority of people.

I'm back in Uni for my masters right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I don't have the luxury of wasting that time, money, and mental as well as physical health on something that I know I won't like and won't help me.

• Show All
    • 3d

That's assuming the money and time didn't go down the drain because it was either a job nobody will hire me with, or one I'll never be able to do right. And I don't know what I like as far as work. The professors aren't there to teach me that, they're there to make money and that's it.

• 3d

Yes it is money making scam in a way and there is possibility that you will not find job after if you choose wrong.

I just like subject I'm studying and would be happy even, if would not find job there after and I just see it as my hobby at this moment.

I was lucky it was not and still not to expensive to me and I can work part time.

Recommended myTakes