In your opinion, who was the strongest President in US History?

And who was the weakest? Give your reasoning

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you mean physically, I would say Lincoln as he wrestled (only lost once out of about 200 matches) and did a lot of manual labor in his early years. Weakest would probably be Monroe due to his diminutive stature and more upper class attitudes. Political strength: Washington was the strongest because he was well loved and few stood up to him. Weakest politically: probably Johnson due to anti-Southern sentiment after the Civil War

0|1
    0|0
  • William H Taft. Pretty sure he was 6'2" and 350 lbs so he had to have a strength score of at least 14 (+2)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Strongest was probably Theodore Roosevelt, you couldn’t shoot him to stop a speech, I mean come on.

The weakest president was probably William Henry Harrison, he ended up going for a long walk without a coat and died of pneumonia.

0|0
    0|0
    • Strongest in order would be Roosevelt, Jackson, Lincoln, Grant, and Washington.

Weakest would be William Henry Harrison, FDR, Taft, Harding, and maybe Taylor.

• Abraham Lincoln, considering he hunted vampires and all that.

1|0
    0|0
  • William Henry Harrison can easily be considered the weakest as he had the shortest presidency ever. But I think that goes to Buchanan.
    Best FDR or Washington

0|1
    0|0
  • Andrew Jackson was a tough son of a bitch... As far as the weakest? Every president since JFK has been a limp-wristed, milquetoast, zio-shill.

1|0
    0|0
  • Roosevelt was shot and gave a intire 90 minute speech before going to the hospital

1|1
    0|0
  • probably james madison. the dude was swole as shit. he benched like 255 and squated 405.

0|0
    0|0
  • The strongest probably roosevelt weakest probably Clinton

0|0
    0|0
  • Strongest JFK weakest obama

0|0
    0|1
  • Lincoln

0|0
    0|0
  • We know bone spurs isn’t about to lay the smack down. Just mention jail and watch him go into a Twitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teddy Roosevelt strongest and weakest was maybe Richard Nixon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes