• Women
    Vote B
  • Both have it equally bad
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say men due to the high rates of homelessness, homicide, suicide and high rates of male incarceration.
    Soceity needs to do a better job of looking after men.

0|2
    0|0
    • Also because it's legal to mutilate a baby boy's genitals (circumcision), even though girls are protected.

Most Helpful Guys

• Obviously men. The main reason why many people are not familiar or choose to ignore is because it's not mentioned in mainstream media which is all liberal to some extent. Read Fox, National Review and Drudge report. If you read conservative news networks or look at Facebook and Reddit pages related to men's rights, you will notice just how bad men have it these days. But 99% of women and some brainwashed to the point of stupidity men choose to not believe or ignore that stuff. We have to kick and keep women out of the workforce until things change. I'm ready for the feminists here to show their hatred so go ahead. You will never beat me. Forget Google. It banned conservative news. Switch to DuckDuckGo or Bing for real news.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why do people keep asking these political “which gender suffers more” questions? BOTH genders suffer, but they suffer differently on different things. It’s almost as if we are victimising one gender saying they’ve got it worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • Welcome to GAG.

Questions about feminism, relations between genders and victimised of both genders will come back every single day of your stay

• I'm not sure why gender would have anything to do with having it good or bad. Statistics are always misleading, people cherry pick them.

Glass half full, they all have it good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be bad for both.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• FFS i accidently voted women god damn it

men have it worse in america. pretty basic common ass knowledge. i know it, she knows it, we all know it

women are put on a pedestal and expect us to worship them on a daily... fuck that shit lol

0|3
    0|0
  • They both have it awesome. Greatest President since George Washington.

0|0
    0|0
  • UK here, I just wanted to see the answers. But from where I am it looks about the same.

1|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn’t say its that different.

1|0
    0|1
    • im gonna fuck a mexican in the ass with my penis till i cum inside his taco bell and sexually turn his rectum into a burrito

• Show All
    • Who doesn’t like a little SPAM with their eggs and social media?

• Agreed. Moderate trolling and nonsense makes the internet more fun

• Alaska?

0|1
    0|0
  • Men have it the worst

1|1
    0|0
  • Men in every westernized nation have it worse.

1|1
    0|0
  • men because of the pu$$y pass

0|1
    1|0
  • The working class.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes