Who has it worse in 2018 America?

• Men
  • Women
  • Both have it equally bad
    Vote C

411

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say men due to the high rates of homelessness, homicide, suicide and high rates of male incarceration.
    Soceity needs to do a better job of looking after men.

• Also because it's legal to mutilate a baby boy's genitals (circumcision), even though girls are protected.

Most Helpful Guys

• Obviously men. The main reason why many people are not familiar or choose to ignore is because it's not mentioned in mainstream media which is all liberal to some extent. Read Fox, National Review and Drudge report. If you read conservative news networks or look at Facebook and Reddit pages related to men's rights, you will notice just how bad men have it these days. But 99% of women and some brainwashed to the point of stupidity men choose to not believe or ignore that stuff. We have to kick and keep women out of the workforce until things change. I'm ready for the feminists here to show their hatred so go ahead. You will never beat me. Forget Google. It banned conservative news. Switch to DuckDuckGo or Bing for real news.