Weed, should it be legal or not?

I have my opinion based on what I've researched, but I want to hear what others have to say.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my concerns about it becoming the new alcohol and people driving under the influence. But I think it should be legal, thousands of people are doing it already, making it legal will make it taxed and be a good economic move and it seems to help people who have chronic pain/other illnesses.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Legal. It's great for the economy and has been proven to help people with certain conditions. The only risk is abuse. Smoking too much just like drinking too much. So there would have to be some restrictions.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the US, the federal government should just turn that one over to the states, since several of them have taken it upon themselves anyway.

This is not an issue I care enough about to actively support or oppose it. I am inclined to oppose it just because an area I used to spend a lot of time in has since become a disgusting sh*thole because everyone is high all the time, and from a medicinal standpoint, it's a treatment at best and not really a viable cure for anything. On the other hand, I don't think it's cost-effective to be actively trying to crack down on it when there are worse substances and bigger priorities out there.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 15

• Definitely legal! I've written a MyTake on it though so I'm not going to answer again in depth

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely legal!

1st - it is economic boost + an increase in the tax revenues for the government.
    2nd - positive medical qualities of marijuana are scientifically proved. Additionally, there is no any death registered related to marijuana overdose.

Of course, there should be a strong regulation, but the answer is still YES!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's no worse than alcohol or nicotine, or the chemicals added to food. Cannabis actually has healing properties, it's very beneficial to many medical conditions.
    When Big Pharma manage to patent it it will be legit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course it should be legalized.

It takes away the drug from the criminal circuit, ensures some sort of regulation while taxing it and making money of it.

0|2
    0|0
  • legalize it. only rammification is they started denied marijuana users for transplant lists for organs. already been happening in some states for both medical and recreational

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep your damn hands off my medicine.

Okay I don’t do it that much but I’m firmly in the pro-decriminalize camp. Its a net positive for the world regardless of what its haters say.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... its legal here in Canada... everything is basically the same
    at least its a controlled environment and you know you'll get better quality and more variety...

0|1
    0|0
  • Adults should be able to do whatever they want as long as they are not stealing from or assaulting others.

0|1
    0|0
  • My opinion naturally is that it should be legalized.

I think adults can decide if they want to alter their own consciousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal to bring in tax revenue.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal and regulated

All drugs should be

0|0
    0|0
  • legal

0|0
    0|0
  • Legal

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it should. Weed being illegal is literally slavery.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes