What are things you did that people were completely against you doing?

For me it was...

1. Wearing my natural hair. - family hated it at all but I stayed with it for as long as I personally wanted too. I might get dreads too, majority of people don't want me wearing dreads but hey it's my freaking head.

2. Taking a gap year after high school.

3. Being self employed at a young age. - oh my god so many people were against me being self employed everyone was telling me I should stop or that it was a stupid idea.

4. Dating people older than me or dating people that personally made me happy.

5. Wanting to start my own business- I'm never going to understand why people were against me doing this...

It's rough and sometimes I think about going to college and taking on jobs or colleges I hate because people tell me I'm wrong or judge me because of what I do... It's not easy being different from others but this was an important lesson I learned. I wasn't even hurting people around me, I was just doing things that society didn't agree with...

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Growing my beard
    2. Taking psilocybin

0|0
    1|0
  • I look down on sex workers who choose to do it. Literally hundreds of people on here were pissed off that I said it, but I still stood my ground and I still do right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Drugs :')

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Right Now... Giving my Best from the Rest Advice and being very Helpful during My Mom's illness. Never appreciated. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always done what my family wanted me to do. Sadly.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes