How do you feel about Universal Basic Income? Every adults get $1000 per month?

This entrepreneur name Andrew Yang is running for president in 2020. He proposed the idea of paying $1000 per month to all adults living in the U. S. How do you feel about that?

More sources: https://youtu.be/Xz3L79mBKD0

www.youtube.com/channel/UCriIuQZpMi6gEt_2P7xKCwwHow do you feel about Universal Basic Income? Every adults get $1000 per month?
2d
In my opinion, I don't know much about it. I think it can be a good idea to help the economy however many people might use that $1000 for drugs and bad things which won't help the economy at all.

938