• Yes I Am Racist
    Vote A
  • No I’m Not Racist
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not racist toward the human race, but I do see the human race as superior to certain species on certain fields. Some other animal species may be superior on strength and speed, but the human race may be superior on the intellectual part like the ability to have a conscience, reasoning, philosophy, question our existence etc. on a much deeper level. Humans can do things other animals can't do and although we all are affected by instincts to an extent, other species are much more affected than people. People can usually control themselves.

I think humans have the right on the same opportunities and rights. The human rights are important for our well being and no people should be discriminated based on their looks. I've dating preferences, but I don't see them as racist. Because having a dating preference don't mean you can't date outside your preferences. It only means you're more likely to prefer something over something else because you tends to find a feature more attractive.

Black hair and brown eyes are more common in South-Europe, the middle-east, Asia and South-America, therefor I tends to get more attracted to people from these places than Nordics. I can still find Nordic attractive, but just less frequently.

I'm more biased toward ethnic groups because of culture. If someone had a long tradition of being very conservative when it comes to gender equality and LGBT+, I would be more skeptical to let too many in the Nordic countries because the cultures aren't always compatible. It would be difficult for them to adapt to the new changes and for the Nordic to adapt to their cultures. I don't want the gender equality or democratic values to end either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes to a point. However, it is largely due to my own personal experiences if other races and what I have learned about individuals from those races.

I do hope we can all just get along at some point though and I don't racially discriminate against anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • What’s your race? Also to who?

• Show All
    • Even to other whites?

• I have certain opinions about some sorts of white people too

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, depends. I am a race realist, some races are smarter, some are stronger, some are weaker, some dumber etc.
    Only statistically speqking ofc.
    If this is racist, so be it.
    Anyway, i still think that you gotta judge everyone on an individual basis

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I've been called racist but I'm not. The people who called me racist did it because I said free speech should be completely free, and through that they said I support racist views and am therefore a racist.

1|2
    3|0
  • sometimes i forget who's team i am on and i catch myself being racist against myself :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGQiEsD2pF4

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in racial hierarchy. We are not equal in appearance brain or body

1|3
    2|1
    • So who’s the best in brains and body?

• Show All
    • 7d

Whites have created every significant innovation in history and blacks well just look at them the women are the hottest thing on the planet

• 7d

Not every significant one and blacks were slaves so that’s not a good example. N yea for some reason black males and females tend to be stronger

• I like to make myself aware of racism around me, but I don’t consider myself one. Racism and racists are just funny to me. Those who prejudge are doomed to their own limited fate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I judge everyone and everything based on every available characteristic so I'd technically be called a racist. But I don't hate them because of it

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like people in general. nothing to do with race.

2|0
    0|0
  • I always think of the cultural stereotypes. I can't control my imaginations but I treat people equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • The mass-murderer Leon Trotsky invented the word "racism".

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a racist
    I fucking hate everyone.

3|0
    0|0
  • To anyone outside the human race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not, but I don't like trans people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am . Towards to Arabs, Greeks and Slavs.

1|0
    2|0
  • God damn Martians!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not a fan of nascar so does that count

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Are assholes a race?

0|0
    0|0
  • Towards anyone who isn't Uralic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not racist, except against white women who become snowbunnies. Otherwise known as mudsharks, but I prefer snowbunnies because its not really black people who I have an issue with and so I don't want to associate them with mud. White women are dull, cynical, and trashy nowadays and I don't respect most of them. Most of them try cocks like they're different flavors of ice cream. Snowbunnies have no sense of loyalty and are easily won over by misogynistic forms of game and you basically do or don't have access as soon as they see you, at least until they finish their little slut phase.

I do not blame Tyrone for banging these thirsty bitches, he is only doing what men do. These hoes however are why we won't have nice things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vietnamese (the ones that came as refugees), Muslims (but Sufi Muslims are okay), Blacks (I like African blacks, not African-American ones though, unless the African-American is educated like Tyson de Grasse), and working class Mexicans.

1|0
    1|0
    • Muslim is not an ethnicity or a race.

• @Evo6TommiMakinen You are right Muslim is not a race. Ethnicity - depends on how you define it - sometimes referred to as a group of people who share a cohesive cultural tradition - Jewish might the only religious group that is considered an ethnicity. Yes, Muslims are not just Middle Eastern Arabs, you have Muslims who are Turkish, South Asian, South East Asian, European (Serbian for example, or Chechnyan). So technically you are correct that Muslim is not a ethnicity or race, but you know what I mean, and let's not get caught up in semantics.

• Fucking Eskimoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Im!
    Only for niggas.

0|0
    2|0
    • Lol you’d never say that to their face.

• Show All
    • I’m just being honest 👌.

• While me being experienced and mature both.
      As well as a word of guy who shall soon be a man.

• Only towards stereotypical Puerto Rican women

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• White people.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don’t think I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been accused of being racist but I'm not. People have called me white trash and bullied me for my skin color and beated me because of it. I have never been racist towards anyone but I don't like a lot of humans. I belive most People in the world are fake but not all and I don't Think they are worth less but that's how I feel. I don't know if that's racism

1|0
    0|0
  • Right... because people are actually going to openly admit to being racist...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes