Are You Racist? Towards Who?

• Yes I Am Racist
  • No I’m Not Racist

523

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not racist toward the human race, but I do see the human race as superior to certain species on certain fields. Some other animal species may be superior on strength and speed, but the human race may be superior on the intellectual part like the ability to have a conscience, reasoning, philosophy, question our existence etc. on a much deeper level. Humans can do things other animals can't do and although we all are affected by instincts to an extent, other species are much more affected than people. People can usually control themselves.

I think humans have the right on the same opportunities and rights. The human rights are important for our well being and no people should be discriminated based on their looks. I've dating preferences, but I don't see them as racist. Because having a dating preference don't mean you can't date outside your preferences. It only means you're more likely to prefer something over something else because you tends to find a feature more attractive.

Black hair and brown eyes are more common in South-Europe, the middle-east, Asia and South-America, therefor I tends to get more attracted to people from these places than Nordics. I can still find Nordic attractive, but just less frequently.

I'm more biased toward ethnic groups because of culture. If someone had a long tradition of being very conservative when it comes to gender equality and LGBT+, I would be more skeptical to let too many in the Nordic countries because the cultures aren't always compatible. It would be difficult for them to adapt to the new changes and for the Nordic to adapt to their cultures. I don't want the gender equality or democratic values to end either.

• Yes to a point. However, it is largely due to my own personal experiences if other races and what I have learned about individuals from those races.

I do hope we can all just get along at some point though and I don't racially discriminate against anyone.

• What’s your race? Also to who?

• Even to other whites?

• I have certain opinions about some sorts of white people too

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, depends. I am a race realist, some races are smarter, some are stronger, some are weaker, some dumber etc.
    Only statistically speqking ofc.
    If this is racist, so be it.
    Anyway, i still think that you gotta judge everyone on an individual basis