Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?

i think cnn is a left leaning biased

fox news is a right leaning biased

tyt is very biased david pakman is less biased

rt is the best when it comes to usa politics

but is sucks when it comes to Russia very biased so what is ur favouriteWhich media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??fox and trump media
    Vote A
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??cnn and anti trump media
    Vote B
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??Tyt And david pakman
    Vote C
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??Rt media
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Information is information. It's what you do with it that matters. The moment you automatically accept something as true or deny it based on the suggestion of another person/outlet, you failed as a thinking individual.

0|2
    0|0
  • ALL news media is biased, since ALL reporters have their leanings (as do their employers, who also have their interests). They ALL intentionally try to PROPAGATE their viewpoint via their selection of what to include (and what NOT to include), their wording of what is included, graphics, etc. and are, hence propaganda. Diversify your liars, so you can find trends and see the truth between the extremes and between the lines.

Yeah, I tend to avoid U. S. news media, except when utterly necessary.

While Moscow's ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บSputnik News seems to watered-down & sensationalized and ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บTASS is too formal & detailed, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บR. T. seems to be a good middle-ground. While those are primarily aimed at foreign non-Russians, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บะ’ะตัั‚ะธ/Vesti News (in Russian with English subtitles) is a collection of domestically-aired, Russian-aimed news made available to English-speaking non-Russians. R. T. and Vesti are my favorites for their different perspective.

Philippine news sources are also my go-to sources: Manila's ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญP. N. A. and private sources (Manila Times, G. M. A. News, etc.)

For Korea, I favor Seoul's ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทArirang News and (occasionally) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทK. B. S. News, plus private YonHap News. Sometimes, I check Pyongyang's point of view with its ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ตK. C. N. A., Rodong Sinmun, and Pyongyang Times.

For Japan, Tokyo's ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ตN. H. K. World, plus private Kyodo News and Asahi Shimbun work for me.

On Chinese issues, I use Beijing's ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณXinHua News & ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณC. C. T. V., Taipei's ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผFocus Taiwan, and (occasionally) the Hong Kong private sources The Standard & China Daily.

I also use Berlin's ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ชD. W. English for Germany and Paris's ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทFrance 24 for France. For the complicated Middle East, use the geopolitical rivalries of the region's governments to uncover truths the selectively proclaim/hide: Riyadh's ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆal-Arabiya, Tehran's ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทPressTV, Istanbul's ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ทAnadolu News, private Israeli sources (Jerusalem Post, Israel HaYom, HaAretz), Damascus's ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พS. A. N. A. with an occasional use of Doha's ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆal-Jazeera & private M. E. M. R. I.

For American issues, Washington's ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธV. O. A. and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธN. P. R. work, with private conservative-leaning Durdge Report, libertarian Reason, and an occasionally leftist Daily Kos & Think Progress. But (again!) I tend to avoid U. S. politics, since it's generally anger-/depression-inducing, while news outside the U. S. (as reported by non-American sources) is generally so much more cheery & uplifting (ex. rapidly-deepening inter-Korean ties).

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

wtf man u know a lot about media .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

• 3d

Well, that does make checking the daily news a time-consuming process. Luckily, not all days are super-eventful across the globe, so checking 1-3 source (s) per region works.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Neither these are corporations owned by very wealthy people who basically control America. If your government went against these powerful groups financial intrests they'd topple your government and put a warlord in charge.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• How did being support of Trump ever become synonymous with being supportive of the right?

Are these left leaning folks?

So if I have to support Trump in order to be a Conservative, then I will never be a Conservative.

Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?

www.washingtonpost.com/.../bigwill_01.jpg

Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?

0|0
    1|0
    • 3d

fox news media?

• 3d

So you can only be a Republican if you agree and support FoxNews?

You can't be a Republican if you support fiscal responsibility, individual responsibility, and self-reliance. Empowerment for communities as opposed to just writing them checks? School choice.

I mean it seems like you have defined Republicans as either Foxnews watchers or Trump supporters.

Maybe that's good enough for you. But not supporting Trump has little to do with liberalism. If you don't know who these Conservatives are, then I am not sure of what to say about that.

• >> but is sucks when it comes to Russia very biased so what is ur favourite

How RT is biased? Any specific article in mind?

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

they won't criticise Russia ๐Ÿ˜Š its a Russian funded channel

• Show All
    • 5d

You fail to even describe our policies to begin with, let alone having brains to answer my questions.

• 5d

exactly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• None of the above.

I actually go and read releases of info.
    Watch full press conferences.
    And research the facts outside of opinion pieces.

Yet I regularly get told, mostly by Feminists, SJW's, Leftists, that I have no idea what I'm talking about, that I am uninformed and watch to much propaganda... lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yup, direct from the source! No middleman!

I did that at the beginning of the Duterte administration, when he was introduced to the world by a grand bashing. (๏ผโ€ธแƒš) The whole "Duterte called Obama a ___" was a video-editing deception any native-speaking Filipino who watched the press-release could tell the claim was false, but it was parroted across the globe like an unquestionable fact.

• Just because they have different targets doesn't change the fact that they are all war mongering manipulators

0|2
    0|0
  • I ensure American media is not the source of my news. NEVER. Even NPR, balanced as it may be, is so limited to USA.

0|2
    0|0
  • You need to have an OTHER option. Never read just one side's account. Read everything and sort through their bias and lies to find the whole truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to look at various sources and decide for myself what is fake news and what is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fox, Drudge Report, National Review

0|0
    0|0
  • Fox
    and I hate RT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infowars. com

0|0
    0|0