Which media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?

i think cnn is a left leaning biased

fox news is a right leaning biased

tyt is very biased david pakman is less biased

rt is the best when it comes to usa politics

but is sucks when it comes to Russia very biased so what is ur favouriteWhich media side You Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa domestic and foreign policy?
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??fox and trump media
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??cnn and anti trump media
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??Tyt And david pakman
    Vote C
  • Which media side  You   Will prefer to take it When it comes to USa  domestic  and foreign policy??Rt media
    Vote D

212

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Information is information. It's what you do with it that matters. The moment you automatically accept something as true or deny it based on the suggestion of another person/outlet, you failed as a thinking individual.

• ALL news media is biased, since ALL reporters have their leanings (as do their employers, who also have their interests). They ALL intentionally try to PROPAGATE their viewpoint via their selection of what to include (and what NOT to include), their wording of what is included, graphics, etc. and are, hence propaganda. Diversify your liars, so you can find trends and see the truth between the extremes and between the lines.

Yeah, I tend to avoid U. S. news media, except when utterly necessary.

While Moscow's ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บSputnik News seems to watered-down & sensationalized and ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บTASS is too formal & detailed, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บR. T. seems to be a good middle-ground. While those are primarily aimed at foreign non-Russians, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บะ’ะตัั‚ะธ/Vesti News (in Russian with English subtitles) is a collection of domestically-aired, Russian-aimed news made available to English-speaking non-Russians. R. T. and Vesti are my favorites for their different perspective.

Philippine news sources are also my go-to sources: Manila's ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญP. N. A. and private sources (Manila Times, G. M. A. News, etc.)

For Korea, I favor Seoul's ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทArirang News and (occasionally) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทK. B. S. News, plus private YonHap News. Sometimes, I check Pyongyang's point of view with its ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ตK. C. N. A., Rodong Sinmun, and Pyongyang Times.

For Japan, Tokyo's ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ตN. H. K. World, plus private Kyodo News and Asahi Shimbun work for me.

On Chinese issues, I use Beijing's ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณXinHua News & ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณC. C. T. V., Taipei's ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผFocus Taiwan, and (occasionally) the Hong Kong private sources The Standard & China Daily.

I also use Berlin's ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ชD. W. English for Germany and Paris's ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทFrance 24 for France. For the complicated Middle East, use the geopolitical rivalries of the region's governments to uncover truths the selectively proclaim/hide: Riyadh's ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆal-Arabiya, Tehran's ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทPressTV, Istanbul's ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ทAnadolu News, private Israeli sources (Jerusalem Post, Israel HaYom, HaAretz), Damascus's ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พS. A. N. A. with an occasional use of Doha's ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆal-Jazeera & private M. E. M. R. I.

For American issues, Washington's ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธV. O. A. and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธN. P. R. work, with private conservative-leaning Durdge Report, libertarian Reason, and an occasionally leftist Daily Kos & Think Progress. But (again!) I tend to avoid U. S. politics, since it's generally anger-/depression-inducing, while news outside the U. S. (as reported by non-American sources) is generally so much more cheery & uplifting (ex. rapidly-deepening inter-Korean ties).

• 4d

wtf man u know a lot about media .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

• 3d

Well, that does make checking the daily news a time-consuming process. Luckily, not all days are super-eventful across the globe, so checking 1-3 source (s) per region works.