Kevin hart steps down oscar Do You Think political correctness is taking A very far approach?

I Dont know but saying a joke shouldn't be a crime even if u r going to joke of people by color or thier religion

Joke is a joke funny

Kevin hart steps down oscar Do You Think political correctness is taking A very far approach?
  • political correctness took it to far
    Vote A
  • political correctness is normal its how we protect people based on religion and race and etc
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I literally don't care.

0|0
    0|1
  • I was surprised when it was announced that he was going to host. He did say some offensive stuff about gay people and others. I do not like people who are mean about others. I am glad he is not hosting. He said he changed but I just doubt it. He is probably a good person all around but just should not host a show that is such a high profile event.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted c

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• He was well in his rights to have his own opinion. I don't see any crime here. It comes down to, if something is said contrary to the left's agenda it's all drama & enhanced by the media.

It's a shame there's no cry against opinion shaming.

Kudos to Kevin Hart for being the bigger person & realizing the importance of his influence.

And yes political correctness generally goes to far

0|0
    0|0
  • *What he said was not a joke.
    *It was a repeated occurrence.
    *He refused to apologize for it, instead shifting blame on society for not accepting his behavior and sentiments.

I think this SJW witch hunt is well deserved.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

he said i apologised many times

• 4d

He said he "addressed it" many times, not that he apologized many times.
      By which he means that he blamed the public for being too sensitive and denied all wrongdoing.

• 4d

he said im reforming by time thats is a lgbt fundmentalism

• At one side of it political correctness is to blame, but on the other side its people like this guy constantly apologizing that feed into political correctness.

0|2
    0|0
  • if you need to vent and type shit on twitter or facebook or where ever (under your real name) then you deserve the punishment.

i've never used my real information on websites. Unless its really important for work, school otherwise m profiles are always fake.

i'm dumb and i know better than to talk shit on twitter

0|0
    0|0
  • Political correctness went too far several years ago. Pretty soon they will be pulling out baby pictures of guys grabbing titty and saying that disqualifies him.

0|1
    0|0
  • This crap right here is exactly why Trump won.. and will win again. I hope we keep putting people like him in office to balance out the idiocy of the leftist identity polotics..

0|0
    0|0
  • He did nothing wrong. I dont think he is very funny though

0|1
    0|0
  • He said this stuff years ago and is a comedian. It's pretty ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we give power to twitter idiots so this is going to be the new normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes