Would it creep you out if you received a personal phone call from an employee at a business you used?

I'm looking for the current view from people on this:

So we have an ongoing debate at work whether it's appropriate to call customers off hours. As the owner of the company, I have always thought it was wrong and kind of creepy and I've fired people for this.

I run a service business and we get customer contact info, including cell numbers, when they come in. Our customer base is mostly women and my employees are mostly men.

Many times my employees will think a woman is flirting when in reality she's simply being nice. It would be extremely easy for one of us to call her after hours.

Anyways, would it creep you out to get a call from a number you gave someone under the premise it was for business and not personal?

22