Do You Support The LGBT Community?

Do You Support The LGBT Community?
  • Yes I Do
  • No I Don’t

1332

What Guys Said 32

• Yes, I do. I knows my opinions are controversial; but I think every consenting adults (18+) should be allowed to have a romantic and sexual relationship with who they wants to.

When it comes to transsexuals I think adults should be allowed surgeries and hormones, but children shouldn't be allowed it at all. Children shouldn't be put on hormone blockers either because there are serious side effects and children aren't mature enough to know if changing their sex is the right thing for them. I don't think children should be exposed for this transgender things either because the medical condition can easily be mixed up with a cool trend. Dressing masculine and feminine is okay. It's nothing wrong with cross dressing and an alternative style or hobbies, but many children may end up with confusing that with transsexualism because of TV-shows and social medias.

I knows about ca. 10 people who claims they're transsexuals, but only 3 of them are confirmed. Everyone else seems like young teenagers wanting to dress more feminine or masculine than the norm, not transgenders. Surgeries and hormones are irreversible. So it's nothing wrong with educating teenagers about homosexuals and bisexuals, but it's questionable to normalize transsexualism because of the consequences. The none-binary thing may also confuse them.

It's nothing wrong with being transsexual, but it's not good to confuse children either.

• 3d

Erm, teens need to go through ( tanner stage 1 and 2) before they can be placed on blockers.

• 3d

Tanner stage 1 and 2 typically means 16-18 years old...

• 3d

However, the actually of these stages are based on body and chemical growth. So age is not really a factor.

• Sure? I'm bi so I guess. I think grown adults should be allowed to do whatever they want with their genitals (and a consenting partner). I don't agree with a lot of things that happen in the community though. For example the parades that they have where they dress up half naked and are performing sexual acts in front of children. There's no better way to hurt our cause than doing dumb shit like that.

• More or less. A lot are getting quite radical right now which I don't agree with but I fundamentally agree with the main principle: People should have a right to be who they are without fear of violence.

• I don't know why I wouldn't. I am personally conflicted about gender fluidity since it conflicts with other members of the community itself. I don't actually believe in gender, and I think the split view of it creates more conflict in the community itself.

• LGB, sure. "T" I'm a little on the fence about. I mean, I don't think they should be bullied or whatever, but I guess I don't quite understand what they expect, beyond that, that distinguishes them from the rest of the LGB community.

• 4d

Transsexuals just wants people to accept them as the gender/sex they wants to be. If there's a male to female, she wants you to accept her as a woman and treat her as a normal woman instead of a man.

• 4d

Using female pronouns and her female name instead of using the male pronouns and male name. They also don't like if you looks weirdly at them as a freak. They wants to be accepted as normal humans.

• 3d

@curiousnorway I look at normal humans weirdly too, tho. As for the pronouns, that seems like such a silly thing to add a whole letter to the LGB label.

• Absolutely. Queers have been there for the working class, women, ethnic minorities in their times of struggle; now it's time that we let them have their revolution.

• Depends on where;

In countries that I consider our competitors/opponents? Yes.
    In my own country? Of course not.

• Everybody do you, just so long as you don’t affect me doing me.

• I would not say that I support the community. I do not take part in their prides and such, but I do not fight them either.

I am going to generalise here. My apologies.
    One thing that annoys me about the LGBT (and all the other letters) community is that they fight for their equality and the respect that heterosexuals has, yet, many do not allow heterosexuals into their midst. I was once told that I was part of the community as an A ("Ally"). I feel that they try to keep themselves separate from heterosexuals in order to stay special.

• Aside for crimes against people or property I don't care what adults do, but neither do I feel an obligation to endorse anything or anyone.

• Indifference would best describe my feelings towards it.

• I don't actively support it but I would never oppose it either.

• No, not neccessarily. Unfortunately, that means I'll get lumped in with some serious haters and that sucks. There's things I condemn but those other dissenters are just jerks most the time. It's the ol' somebody had to ruin things for everyone else.

Actually I have this bud that's full out homophobic or whatever. He's always making people come to. the defence of whatever he espouse against. I think everyone around him is forced to play devils advocate. We don't want to support it but you got these guys that would bring pitchforks to a debate if they could.

I just think that it's an infantile belief system. Like Love trumps hate followed by exercising vehement hatred just kinda seems redundant and superficial to me.

• I am not actively supporting them but yes my concept is like do whatever you want , just don't bring me in matyers

• Everybody has rights to live life the way they want

• I support LGBT and BDSM, everything is ok as long as you don't hurt others.

• Nope, not in their dreams... STRAIGHT FOR LIFE!

• No, I don't.

• Never have, and never will.

• No, I don't.

• Never will I either

• Of course I do, I’m straight

• Yes I do

• No but I dont oppose it.

• Yes

I have no problems with them

• Couldn’t care less.

• No I Don’t

• Yeah I do

• Yes and no

• Do they support me?

• Show more from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 13

• Support as in I want them to have the same rights every other person has and I don't mind their existens. By I don't actively do anything for the.

• I don't particularly care how they flaunt it with parades and that and raise such a ruckus and then say they just want to live a quiet life like everyone else. Uhhh, really? Anyone else, if a baker didn't want to bake them a cake, would just go someplace else but no, they had to make a big issue of it because, after all, they are gay. I don't judge them by their sexual orientation, but by their behavior. And from what I have seen their behavior is nothing to be proud of.

• 5d

>Anyone else, if a restaurant didn't want to serve "colored people", would just go someplace else but no, they had to make a big issue of it because, after all, they are black.

Would you use your discrimination standard for any other groups? It seems to be pretty behind when you change "gay" to "black" or "jew", etc.

• 5d

@DanoMR98 That is the problem. They want to be like everyone else but don't act like it. A straight white person would just go to another bakery. Gays think they are special. They are no more special than me. I think most are not even interested in being turned away, but just want to sue someone. But news flash, no one in the world are treated the way they want to be treated, by the government or employers. Deal with it!

• Yep, as long as you don't try to force it onto me. I'm very supportive of it, even though I'm straight myself.

• I'm a female, bisexual (my username was created before I knew my sexuality) and honestly the lgbt community itself is very toxic. I support the individual people, but not the community as a whole

• Yeah I support it, I just don’t support the radical people who take it too far... like sorry but having no gender, or being both genders is not a thing.

• No I don’t but I don’t have a problem with the community at all. It’s not something I’m necessarily against it.

• I would be pretty hypocritical if I didn't.

• I support equal rights for everyone.

• I'm indifferent.

• I am a lesbian, so yes

• No to the no to the no no no

• It's not something I actively support or oppose. It's not my business or life style so I'm just neutral.

• Well, I am Trans and Bi. So yes I support my sister and brother in this community. And welcome any allies.