Does anyone have any faith in terms of dating in this generation?

I really don't know at this point. Guys my age were way better a few years ago, but now it seems like guys just want sex and string you along for it instead of just coming out and saying it or finding someone who wants the same thing. It seems like damn near everyone is unfaithful and not to mention I have no luck.

I have guys that check me out but I think I look too young. One guy I've been talking to showed signs of genuinely liking me but he's proving to be trash now. I believe his friends are playing a part in that. To even get a good quality guy now, it'd have to be through work and literally teenage boys are better than guys my age.

I don't need anything long term but it'd be nice to at least have someone to hang out with, that doesn't want to just use me at least not without me benefiting from it too.
  • yes
  • no

12