Do you think racism and hate against Whites are morally acceptable?

I just saw a liberal woman claiming that racism against Whites and racism against minorities are not morally equal, it's subtle her disdain to white victims of hate and racism. What do you think?
#LiberalismIsAnAbsoluteEvil
Liberal's double standards, double face, double talk and double thinking.
Liberal's double standards, double face, double talk and double thinking.
More of the same liberal cynicism
More of the same liberal cynicism
Do you think racism and hate against Whites are morally acceptable?
Updates:
6h
Is there any more Lib to justify the unjustifiable? C'mon, Liberals! Come here to signal your "virtues"!

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No and I hate it. In England, nobody was racist against whites until about 4 years ago, because people saw Americans were doing it and everyone here fucking copies America.

It is disgusting. And I have experienced racism as a white person, I was told by this group of Asians when I used to go to school I couldn’t sit with them at lunch because “You’re not Asian.”

Imagine if that was said vice versa.

0|1
    0|0
    • 17h

Funny to see: if you don't roll out the red carpet to these minorities, they accuse you of being racist and play the victim game. But they themselves treat people like garbage...
      I think those idiots lost an opportunity to meet a really amazing girl that could be a great friend. Their loss. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• 15h

Kids were raped solely for being white

• I’m ginger I’ve been getting shit from all angles, but it’s ok we ginges apprently have no soul so it’s oj to abuse us, afterall few hundred years ago we were rounded up and burned alive because of our Red hair

0|3
    1|0
  • Not at all. Racism and hate towards anyone, regardless of their race, isn't acceptable. How is being racist towards a white person, not the same as being racist towards another race? Newsflash, it's the same exact fucking thing, and the person who wrote that tweet must be grossly ignorant to say such things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Racist is racist, period. I wish some people would take their racist views about what constitutes racism, and crawl back under whatever rock they slithered out from under. The sad part is, there are people who buy into that "it's ok to hate white people" garbage.

1|1
    0|0
  • Even if I accepted her premise (which I don't) that is an absolutely moronic defense. It's the moral equivalent of saying "Aggravated assault isn't as bad as murder, so you have no right to complain when its done to you". What a pathetic indoctrinated little twit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Racism against any race isn’t morally acceptable. I don’t see any white people having slaves. By saying racism against a particular race is worse than white racism, its only segregating races further.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally believe reversed-racism isn't a thing.

0|0
    3|2
    • 18h

Of course not! You can do anything to white people even because their race, white people are not humans according to you.

Fucking hate apologist.

• Show All
    • 4h

PEople like us, she means white people, what an inferiority complex the little girl has

• 1h

So, 4 black people abducting and torturing a mentally challeneged white man because of his skin color is not as bad as if that man's family decides they don't want to live in a black neighborhood as a result of what happened to their son? Please reply. I really want to hear this.

• I believe racism is wrong towards anyone

1|1
    0|0
  • Not acceptable

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think many people feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Not any more acceptable than racism against any other race.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a white South African and I was essentially a second class minority there. There's a good reason I don't live there anymore. Racism against whites is real.

0|2
    0|0
  • While I agree that racism and hate against white people is unacceptable, as it should be against any race... this person does have a point. Racism against white people just isn't as impactful as racism against say black people because there is a history there. Racism towards anyone is wrong but you can't act like calling a white person whitey is the same as calling a black person a racial slur. Its just not the same.

0|0
    2|4
    • 1d

There's no "but". Either the same acts are wrong even when performed by different people or you should be sincere and give a free pass for some people to do it.

• 1d

You shouldn't give anyone a pass but it's still not the same. Racism isn't that black and white... pun not intended

• 17h

You are contradicting yourself. Why isn't it the same? Is it because racism against whites doesn't fit your Ivory Tower's racism definition?

What Guys Said 15

• Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh nooooo... Not white people!

Whatever will we do if we develop a sense of irony? How could we ever just ignore shit like this until it gets violent?

I understand that blaming all problems on white people isn't going to help anyone, but white people are nowhere near likely to be an oppressed race. The only people in most cases to attempt to oppress white people, have just been other white people.

It is not a good thing to preach "kill the whites" or "fuck white people." However, this sort of hatred is a response to feeling as if your voice is invalid. Being angry, hateful, or hostile (in this scenario) has been a response to recent events. Especially when it comes to gatherings of Neo Nazis, terrorist attacks from white nationalists, and violent confrontations with KKK members.

It essentially becomes the "they started it" argument, which is a fallacy, but it is still hate and prejudice generated from stereotypes and rhetoric repeated and internalized.

It's no different from the casual racism EVERYONE in minority groups experience on a daily basis.

The hate for whites is something that I feel stems from one issue.

The minute race issues are pointed at Whites, one of two things happen.

It at most becomes a take on how privilege and implicit bias can influence white people to behave a certain way, or It suddenly becomes an issue about every race being equal, and that even white people are victims of it.

Some people will see Neo Nazis as people who are protected by freedom of speech, and then start asking if BLM is a threat to America.

I feel that bringing attention to "reverse racism" is only indicative of someone's serious lack of exposure to the issues that surround us.

It may be true that hate and prejudice of any kind isn't warranted, but save your soap box for we are the primary victims of racism.

When "Black Lives Matter" is met with "All Lives Matter", it does nothing but invalidate the core message of a group, and becomes a way of silencing and bringing their issues down to the level of "killing people is bad" instead of "killing people as a reaction to a person being black is bad."

When met with Rhetoric like this, and having a president that "doesn't take sides" on issues like this, make those with issues like this feel attacked and suppressed.

0|0
    1|0
    • 17h

Don't you get tired of defending the indefensible? There's no "but" nor "however", the truth here is that you are a condescending hate apologist, @SketchForger. Your "ethics" is not worth a penny more than the ethics of a thief or a rapist, you both are capable of justifying the unjustifiable.

"The hate for whites is something that I feel stems from one issue."
      - Hate by itself, any kind of justifications for hating someone are just lame excuses.

Go lick the boots of a black supremacist and get lost.

• Show All
    • 5h

You act as if you are actually under any threat. Never did I say the hate should be encouraged. What I do notice is that people perceive Liberalism as a threat without any real understanding of it. Being too far left is undeniably a bad thing, but it's even worse when the very far right collides with it. When the far left reacts to the far right it's looks like a war between crusaders, in desperation to push their own agenda.

You may be correct in that normalizing hated towards a certain race is objectively harmful, but your response shows less moral concern, and instead presents an obvious agenda to de-legitimize other rhetoric.

You have this preconceived notion that you are under attack. You yourself see you and your family as a target. This puts you in an in group, in which an out group begins to look more and more evil to you, because you seek to fear and hate those who were never after you in the first place.

• 5h

You see yourself on a side in this, while in America we have mass shootings in America due to the hate of minorities still holding on and pressing forward. And yet somehow we are more concerned with the game of "who has it worse" when white people get threats from public and anonymous people. It shows that for some reason we see all of these stereotypes made about whites as more dangerous than the years of systematic racism we've been attempting to rid this country of. European countries have its free speech problems, but that has never been a problem in the US, and has never been the goal of Liberalism.
      Liberalism WANTS conversations, and it wants topics like this discussed, but when it's brought up as if it's some sort of terrorist attack, its much more difficult the sit at the same table as those we can even have this discussion with.
      You brought up how I internalize hate. That's wrong. I do not internalize it, it passes through me, and becomes meaningless until I find the origins.

• 0|1
    1|1
  • Some of the Black women on here think doing stuff against Whites and treating them badly is fine and not racist.
    The most racist and hateful people I've seen on here we all Black females and they used to follow me around on here down voting all my opinions of totally unrelated stuff. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Another stupid tree hugging bitch who needs a tampon packed with C4 explosive.

1|2
    0|1
  • No, it is not. There is no such thing as "reverse racism". There is only racism. The term "reverse racism" implies that to be racist is inherent in one race or another, or more particularly so in one over another.

0|0
    0|0
  • What @WindowLicker said. Just cannot say it any better than that! 😂

0|3
    0|0
  • and that proves my points about libtards and snowflakes and especially my point about living in a snowflake society

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's just wrong. Also I have seen people brainwashing kids to hate white people and i think that should be a crime. Tho i see the point of liberals, it's just that is not the way to do it. Let's just accept that USA is hypocritical. When Trump said he wants to make america great again, he just wants America to be white again even though America is not white from the start. Trump has been giving white people bad reputation by wanting USA to be a conservative country but they westernize, criticize and police other countries making it their puppets like being hypocrites while those SJWs are giving liberals bad reputation by blaming the whole race for one man's actions.

0|1
    0|0
  • If people judge others based upon race and not the content of character, then irrespective of the semantic games they play, those people are racists.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism is racism no matter what ethnicity the receiver has.
    I hear this notion of "privileged" people not being entitled to the same rights as minorities or victimised groups.
    How can we live in a world of equality, if the various ethnicities should be treated differently, or if laws are made to promote women but not men, etc.

For the world to be equal, everybody must be equal. It is commendable to help people achieve equality, but I feel that things are getting out of hand. Where I live, a law exists that states that 40% of a company's high-position employees or board members must be women. While this is not 50%, it is a strange law that could result in a highly qualified man to be rejected simply because a woman had to be employed.

Also, I find it very amusing that the people trying to be politically correct (a term which needs to cease and desist) split the world into "white people" and "people of colour". Where is the equality in that?

0|0
    0|0
  • They hate us cuz they ain't us.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No its quite acceptable