• No
    Vote B
  • Don’t care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I live in Canada but just cannot believe he has not been impeached yet.. he is the worst president I have ever heard of.. undermining everything that the past Presidents have fought for he has his own agenda and always has... how much more damage is he going to be allowed to do before someone finally takes this guy down.. it should have been done a long time ago

0|3
    0|2
    • Why is he the worst president you’ve ever heard of?

What damage are you talking about?

• On what grounds? He's doing what he said he would do. He said he was going to build a wall. Right or wrong, he's building a wall.
    People are pissed because he doesn't play by their rules. He owes nothing to them in terms of political points, which makes them nervous because they can't control him the way they have been able to with past presidents who came from political systems.
    Is he the best? Or is he the worst? Only history will tell. Right now he is doing okay. He's doing better than some of the past presidents we have had like Carter.

0|4
    1|1
    • Actually he said Mexico would pay for it. Then he said Mexico would repay us for the wall. He's not doing what he said he would do. He lied twice.

• Show All
    • Mexico has pretty explicitly said they will not pay for the wall. But there is plenty to impeach him for. He has six investigations related to him going on, sealed indictments of his associates waiting on the wing, and let's face it, he will be in trouble for his Russia dealings because he was guilty as sin. As soon as he leaves the White House should he avoid impeachment and or conviction, he will surely find himself in the middle of a hopeless legal situation.

• @DanoMR98 The facts are still out as the new Canada, U. S.., Mexico trade deal is finalized.
      As for the investigations, many of those never come to anything. If there was anything to them, impeachment would already be underway.

As for the Russia deal. First he wasn’t in office. Second he never built anything, so there isn’t anything there. You can’t hold someone accountable for not doing something.

Most Helpful Girls

• If he has done something unlawful then he should be impeached. Until there is firm evidence then he should not be. I happen to think he's a complete idiot, but as that's not against the law it's not a reason to impeach him.

0|3
    0|0
  • I haven't been paying attention to politics so no because I don't want to impeach Trump if I'm not educated on what he's done and no this doesn't mean I'm asking for one of you guys to give me some obnoxious rant on why he should or shouldn't

3|2
    0|0
    • I think you’re over estimating how much people care about your opinion.

• Show All
    • Looks like no one is badgering you yet.

• @asker because we're respectful of her wishes for us not to badger her? 😂 Her opinion matters too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Would rather wait until we find out what Mueller has. He will lose the next election regardless. But he should only be impeached if Mueller has information that really shows he is putting this nation in risk, has actually obstructed justice, and is personally responsible for Russian collusion.

0|2
    0|0
  • Regardless of what the House says, they won't do it. Even if they do, the Senate won't remove. Should he be impeached? No. It's not good for the country right now. We need someone in office who doesn't take shit from anyone. Trump isn't perfect, but only someone ignorant would say he doesn't get shit done.

0|3
    0|0
  • Fuck no!! What for? Because he's got a tan an odd haircut and actually GIVES A SHIT about the country for a change? He's the best president we've ever had!! Get used to it!!! 8 more years!!!

0|2
    0|1
    • He can only serve two terms which would technically mean only 6 more years 2 if he doesn't do well at the next election

• Show All
    • Not without the consent of 3/4 of states

• @uktocan If that's true, I'm pretty sure he can get it!

• Nah, Pence is just as bad, but in his own way. Just get em both out in four years and work to repair the damage

0|4
    0|1
    • Exactly. I think Pence might actually be worse because he'd be able to focus and work with other people and so he'd likely accomplish more bad things than Trump does. The Democrats having control of the House makes me a little less worried about that scenario because they could block bad legislation but there's still a lot of damage the president in conjunction with McConnell and the Republicans in the Senate can do that the House can't do anything about.

So as long as someone on the staff can keep Trump from launching nukes or something equal devastating, I think we might be better off with him than with Pence.

• He hasn't done anything so you'd have to be ignorant and not know what the purpose of impeachment is to think that'll be anything other than a wast of time

0|2
    0|2
  • Then what? Get pence? It would accomplish nothing as much as I despise trump, what we need to do is take the Democratic Party back from the oligarchy then beat the republicans

0|2
    0|0
    • Get rid of all the bullshit from the Dem party and maybe people would vote for them.

• No. Because things might actually be worse if Pence gets the job.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't see why they want to do that but the Democrats are acting like a bunch of babies because they don't want change because trump is doing what he says and that's why they don't want him in

0|2
    0|1
  • No.

I would not like a Pres. Mike Pence., ONLY a V. P. Pence.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys can somehow make Mike Pence ineligible then yes.

1|3
    0|0
    • There is a very good way to make it so pence is ineligible... once 45 is proven for treason 45.5 will be ineligible to be in office

• Just looked at my copy of the US Constitution. Article II Section 4 "The President, Vice-President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

• Why? He was democratically chosen by the people. Plus, if you'd impeach him, Mike Pence would become president, and he's ''even worse'' than Trump.

0|2
    0|1
    • >democratically chosen by the people

That's honestly rich. He was undemocratically chosen by some people.

• Show All
    • @DanoMR98
      The United States officially is a representative democracy, so no, it's not a republic.

I'm not a fan of the voting system too, by the way. However, as a presidential candidate, it's smart to anticipate that. Hillary didn't do that well enough. Donald focussed on specific states with specific intentions. Getting jobs back, bettering the economy and all that. I think, not only did Hillary kind of threw it away herself, but I think leftist media annoyed many people, including me, by constantly attacking Trump. Trying to make him look goofy. Stupid. Whatever.

• The founding fathers thought people were too stupid to know what's best for them, so they put in mechanisms to our democratic process to obstruct certain peoples from voting. It took constitutional amendments, Baker v Carr, etc, Several measures throughout our history to make our democracy as fair as it is now, and it's frankly still lacking -- in some ways that may never, ever be fixed.

Funny how in my own home state of Nebraska, we voted 41% for Obama, yet he only got 1 of our 5 electoral votes. This was not a mistake. This is a result of a system that was designed to aid particular populations and agendas. While a huge percentage of us live in the Omaha and Lincoln metros, our apportionment gives favor to rural people. The people who founded this state on an undemocratic principle, that my vote as an Omahan should be worth less than someone in a small town or hamlet. I understand the American tradition of balancing population with geography, balancing rural vs urban, and apportioning representation by propertarian standards. I know the why, and the how -- and I disagree with it still. When Earl Warren rightly said "Legislators represent people, not trees or acres. Legislators are elected by voters, not farms or cities or economic interests." in his opinion on Reynolds v Sims, he was saying something that these cherished founding fathers literally did not believe.

The United States has some very glaring issues with it's democracy. It needs to fix them before it can be a real democracy.

• No, I like trumps straight forward approach. We need the Presinator though, like can we make exceptions to the rules just for Arnold please?

0|2
    0|2
  • I kinda wanna see how far he can go though.

Kinda like a garbage fire with fireworks in it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope you did the crime by electing him now it's fun to watch you get spanked for it from my side of the border

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah, he's making a fucking mess. And he's actually passing gun control now so... fuck. I just hope he turns around on that once he hears the feedback on the bumpstock ban

• The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors".

As far as high crimes and Misdemeanors there is no concrete definition for the term, except to allow people to remove an official from office for subjective reasons entirely.

Which I think is generally bullshit due to its ambiguity, but it would be the only thing they could impeach with.

Also I stole a lot of this text from Wikipedia.

Wether people like him or not impeachment should be used to deal with actual crimes committed, not whether or not you agree with a president.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just wish he would reverse the damn bump stock ban.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mike Pence is much worse than Trump, so no I don't.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I want to see all liberals crossing the border illegal to Mexico to escape trump's 2020 presidency

0|1
    0|1
  • Well, yeah i think the Republican party can find a better stable
    candidate to replace him.. He is worse than Ronald Reagan.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope. Though I have a serious problem with him wanting to ban bump stocks. My main problem with him is that he doesn't push to get rid of gun control.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trump doesn't suit or kowtow to the political establishment. To difficult to control and handle for them. Yet elected by a democratic vote. He wouldn't have been my choice, but neither would Clinton. Clinton would have us all fried by now with her warmongering.
    From what i've heard and read about Trump he has actually made a positive difference to many people's lives since elected.
    If Trump is impeached, it will show the neocon warmongers that they can bypass democracy any time they are unhappy wit any president.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd probably be pretty famous if I impeached Trump.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trump or Pence?
    Anyhow, we're fucked.

3|5
    0|1
  • No way, and it will never happen.

0|2
    0|1
  • Nope :-)

0|2
    0|1
  • Nope. Keep him to continue pissing off liberals

0|4
    1|0
  • Deez nutz guys should be the president

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely not.

0|3
    0|0
  • Scrap the whole whitehouse staff and start over

0|2
    0|0
  • I want him to be president for 20 years

0|1
    2|4
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Hate him lol. But Mike Pence seems worse from what I've heard.

1|4
    0|1
  • Honestly who cares? He’s only got 2 more years left in office..

0|2
    0|0
    • Exactly. The people who disagree with Trump should concentrate on preparing candidates to challenge in the next election. An impeachment is a waste of time. I'm not saying he is innocent, but the chances of accomplishing anything meaningful by impeaching him is miniscule.

• What's it matter? They'll all do what the puppet master tells them

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont want pence to be president so no. And the economy is doing good so im not complaining.

0|1
    0|0
    • Individuals are struggling, the rich are doing well and unemployment are down, the economy is being measured in a way that paints an inaccurate picture

• @shyapples2 care to elaborate on that? In no aspect is it worse than how it was under Obama and Bush

• Wages are still stagnant and 6 people (most of which are American) have more money than had the world combined and trump wants to farther deregulate and cut taxes for the greedy rich and corporations which has failed every time it has been implemented

• I'd rather see him lose the next election.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • No. he's not president America wants or needs but he's the president they deserve.

0|3
    0|2
  • didn't get the response you wanted on the other 10 trump impeachment posts?

0|3
    0|0
    • This is my first one. Lots of people are curious.

• Show All
    • Pink anonymous squabble! I'm in

• Not a, Trump fan at all, but I'm educated enough to know that for now, he doesn't done anything worth impeachment. Now if there was a poll that stated would I vote for him in 2020 that, would be a big ol hell no

Recommended myTakes