Do you want to impeach trump?

Just curious
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t care
    Vote C

1043

Most Helpful Guys

• I live in Canada but just cannot believe he has not been impeached yet.. he is the worst president I have ever heard of.. undermining everything that the past Presidents have fought for he has his own agenda and always has... how much more damage is he going to be allowed to do before someone finally takes this guy down.. it should have been done a long time ago

• Why is he the worst president you’ve ever heard of?

What damage are you talking about?

• On what grounds? He's doing what he said he would do. He said he was going to build a wall. Right or wrong, he's building a wall.
    People are pissed because he doesn't play by their rules. He owes nothing to them in terms of political points, which makes them nervous because they can't control him the way they have been able to with past presidents who came from political systems.
    Is he the best? Or is he the worst? Only history will tell. Right now he is doing okay. He's doing better than some of the past presidents we have had like Carter.

• Actually he said Mexico would pay for it. Then he said Mexico would repay us for the wall. He's not doing what he said he would do. He lied twice.

• Mexico has pretty explicitly said they will not pay for the wall. But there is plenty to impeach him for. He has six investigations related to him going on, sealed indictments of his associates waiting on the wing, and let's face it, he will be in trouble for his Russia dealings because he was guilty as sin. As soon as he leaves the White House should he avoid impeachment and or conviction, he will surely find himself in the middle of a hopeless legal situation.

• @DanoMR98 The facts are still out as the new Canada, U. S.., Mexico trade deal is finalized.
      As for the investigations, many of those never come to anything. If there was anything to them, impeachment would already be underway.

As for the Russia deal. First he wasn’t in office. Second he never built anything, so there isn’t anything there. You can’t hold someone accountable for not doing something.

Most Helpful Girls

• If he has done something unlawful then he should be impeached. Until there is firm evidence then he should not be. I happen to think he's a complete idiot, but as that's not against the law it's not a reason to impeach him.

• I haven't been paying attention to politics so no because I don't want to impeach Trump if I'm not educated on what he's done and no this doesn't mean I'm asking for one of you guys to give me some obnoxious rant on why he should or shouldn't

• I think you’re over estimating how much people care about your opinion.

• Looks like no one is badgering you yet.

• @asker because we're respectful of her wishes for us not to badger her? 😂 Her opinion matters too.