Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Thoughts? Funny as fuck. I just hope something similar happens to a few of our politicians soon.

1|4
    0|0
  • And yet she claimed minority status in order to get hired at Harvard and was listed in a school directory as a minority.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her to produce evidence of her lineage or shut up. And for the record, I am speaking as someone who can prove I have just as high if not a higher percentage of Native American DNA from my ancestors, so I'm not being racist.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• She's just playing the race card, only in the opposite direction. It seems to me that the Democratic Party has become so desperate to appear as not racist, so they're trying to make themselves appear as "not white" as possible, to the point that someone like her would play up the tiniest bit of Native blood in her line and say "I know their story, I struggle along with them". And then, of course, living on the false premise that "white + conservative = RACIST".

1|1
    0|0
  • Sunk? Pfff liberals don't give a shit about ethics and principles. WINNING is #1!

1|2
    1|0
    • 5d

says someone who supports the mobster president.

• 5d

@juliaanita cough cough Clinton foundation cough.

• If it means we are one step closer to identity politics becoming a thing of the past, then I'm happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't she say she is running? Lol she ain't winning...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not good enough. She will really get fucked in the primaries!

1|0
    0|0
  • As funny as this is, I think her beer drinking fiasco is her "Dukakis in the tank" moment because it looked so completely fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pay it little mind. Red Cortez is my enemy right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hilarious

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand her

1|3
    1|0
  • she is a meme.

2|0
    0|0
  • She is a joke

1|0
    0|0
  • its great!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeeesh! The Dems are going to have to do better than this if they want to win.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Tomahawk this Phony. xx

2|1
    0|0
  • Perfect example of a liberal

1|5
    1|1
  • Why do people care about this?

1|1
    0|0
    • Because it shows how stupid a large section of the left and the Democrat party are. So politics basically.

• Show All
    • So it exposes the fact that leftist ideology is stupid and ill founded. Making the democrat party look stupid and illfounded despite the fact that theyre a small part of the democrat party and if the democrats look stupid more people vote Republican.

• @TheLorde Nah, still doesn't make sense the way you say it.

Recommended myTakes