Thoughts on Elizabeth Warren being sunk on her own identity politics bullshit?

416

Most Helpful Guys

• Thoughts? Funny as fuck. I just hope something similar happens to a few of our politicians soon.

• And yet she claimed minority status in order to get hired at Harvard and was listed in a school directory as a minority.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her to produce evidence of her lineage or shut up. And for the record, I am speaking as someone who can prove I have just as high if not a higher percentage of Native American DNA from my ancestors, so I'm not being racist.