What do you identify yourself as "the first" ?

Race, nationality, religion or humanity, which one comes first?
I classify myself as Ural-Altaic first, race comes the first for me.
  • Human first
    Vote A
  • [your nationality] first
    Vote B
  • [your race] first
    Vote C
  • Believer of [your religion] first
    Vote D
  • Woman/man first (there are only two genders)
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Also have Uralic branch ancestry ( Magyar ) , but mixed with Slavic and from my absent fathers side Celtic too , so I am a mutt !! I self identify more as simply a father for my two hormonal teen / tween children.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go from first consciousness..
    Then comes memories
    Then comes Soul..
    Then comes my physical form..
    Then comes my human Body..
    Then comes my Gender..
    Then comes my personality..
    Then comes my principles..
    Then comes my desires and interests
    Then comes my accomplishments
    Then comes my Family and friends..
    And that's where it ends..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Me : i'm from Mars.

*crickets chirping*

Them : oh, cool. *walks away whispering*

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• if someone asks me "what are you?"
    my answer would be an American

1|2
    0|1
    • i presume most people can gather that i'm a human

• I would answer Australian since I am asked that question quite a lot due to my accent; I used to go to a primary school where most people were from other countries, yet I have never even left the state.

• Well, human is a bit redundant to have in there since we're all obviously human, and you never introduce yourself to animals or other species. Belief is my first, then my sex, then nationality, then ethnicity. And depending on whom I speak to or what we talk of I might share more of myself like being a Conservative or a Royalist, which files under other I suppose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that’s tough to answer simply but I think I can in detail.

I mean who walks around thinking “I’m just a human”? I genuinely think that’s by far the most important thing but since I literally never communicate with anything but humans it’s not something I have to say much. It’s like an assumed part of the background to me. It’s like saying I identify as someone who breathes oxygen from air.

When I think “how would I describe myself” the first thing that leaps to mind is Canadian. However when I look at the list I would say that being male is more part of my “self identity” than being Canadian. It’s just in -most- situations I’m in people know that already. If they didn’t I might say that first. I’d also say age fast. I see that as a significant part of who I am and my perspective. That and being a father.

C and D are very low for me. If you asked me to describe myself I might not mention race and probably wouldn’t think to mention religion. Neither are important parts of how I think of myself. I’m aware of my ethnicity and mildly take pride in some achievements but I’m more attached to like my local sports teams then that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zayahmon, a individual person...
    Disregard my age, my nationality,
    my sexual preference, my religion or non religious affiliates.

I'm Zayahmon first and foremost,
    if a person can't respect that then
    there's no need going into the particulars of my life's choosings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I identify as a human being before any of the other options. Then as my gender, though I usually write nationality before gender (that is just a matter of optimising the reading flow).

1|0
    0|0
  • a bible believer first then everything else comes second

and anyone who says my GOD isn't real
    go to hell, my GOD is above the dome
    and there is nothing anyone can do about it

Glory to my GOD above the dome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2L6KepPgEA&t=3s

1|0
    0|1
  • Imagine you are on first date and he/she tells you
    "hello im human, by the way my name is..." lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Human is kind of a given and makes no damn difference.

I am a man first. That defines my general outlook and most of my needs and drives.

The second is religion. I am atheist and have identified as one since I was 8. It is important since it does differentiates me from the majority of the people in this world.

Nationality comes next followed by race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a human first then a Christian, but both to me are connected because being a Christian acknowledges our frail bodies and our dependence on each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish women have beautiful pussies I want to kiss you

0|0
    2|3
  • Being politically correct, then yes there are only 2 genders, besides the hermaphrodite (which is a genetic defect, or autosomal dominant mutation). But if you weren't being politically correct then you would've had to make a bigger poll. But anyways. I always go with gender first.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which part is politically correct?

• Show All
    • Aren't those politically correct people who say there are more than 2 genders?

• You're right my mistake. Well whatever its called is what i was talking about.

• I identify first as my own person, that's more or less as a human being.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then naturally comes nationality and more than that, culture. I work in a cultural organization that occupies itself in sharing and promoting our region's culture.

• Pretty much human first. Don't care about skin color. Probably a close second would be my groups of shared likes.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh, when i saw "the first", i immediately thought "buffy", cause she had to fight "the first" evil.

but, i dk, probably human

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too patriotic and proud of my country to identify first as something other than a proud citizen of France.

1|0
    0|0
  • Human, in the 21st century humanity no longer has an excuse to be as divided as it is which is why I identify as a human being more than an American

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone doesn't notice that I'm a human I'd be a bit concerned

2|0
    0|0
  • Man/Canadian first I guess. I’m white but as far as countries of origin I’m a total mutt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If by race, you mean “ethnicity”, then I’d have to say that I place that slightly above nationality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I identify as a white Christian Swedish American man

0|0
    0|0
  • Human. I judge people on whether they are cool, neutral, or jerks.

0|0
    0|0
  • American

1|0
    0|1
  • My name, couldn't give two shits about the rest

1|1
    0|0
  • Nationality first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Earth First.