Do you think the White nuclear family is a racist thing?

A Liberal professor said that:

Thoughts?

218

Most Helpful Girl

• Translation? Its time to find me a strong, conservative white man and start having happy, healthy white babies. The goal is to have 5 by age 30. Maybe even raise them Mormon for extra triggering points! I can't wait.

• My advice though, learn about our heathen roots and raise them on that. There's a reason you women were burnt at the stake in Europe a few hundred years ago, the Christians knew how important women were, and that they were the ones who taught our culture orally to our children.

(((Feminism))) and this perpetual attack on whiteness is the modern day version of the witch burning!

• I wish you the best of luck in raising that family of yours! It really is the best way to spite these horrible old (((crows)))!

Your a country girl with her homestead then? Your obviously clued up (better than me!) on how that all works then! You should check out ThuleanPerspective on youtube if you don't already watch him - you'll love it (though I've a sneaking suspicion you already do!)

• Anon lady, you are great. Best wishes to you!

Most Helpful Guys

• No. These people just want white people to no longer exist because they hate us. This is why there was so much of a fuss over posters that literally only said "it's ok to be white", and they were deemed as hateful and racist. There's nothing racist about saying that it's ok to be white, anymore than saying that it's ok to be black. It's ok to be any colour but white according to these people.

These liberals are really going nuts. They're just getting more and more ridiculous every day. Recently the American Psychological Association also declared masculinity as a mental illness.

What's shocking to me is how liberals, especially liberals on this site, will either turn a blind eye to it or pretend that it's not happening. Do these retards not realise that this kind of lunacy is the reason they're losing? Why are they so stupid that they can't see this? Or are they so brainwashed that they actually believe that this shit is good and perfectly justifiable? I don't get it.

Anyway, fuck them all. I'm still a "toxic masculine" man with white babies, whether that's racist or not.

• MHO.

Thanks for the opinion, everyone should read it.

• Another thing I forgot to mention: feminism has always been anti-family. Liberals always deny this and call it a conspiracy theory despite many earlier feminists speaking against it.

On the subject of women staying at home to raise a family they'll say they support a woman's choice despite earlier feminists such as Simone De Beauvoir saying things like "No woman should be authorized to stay at home. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because it there is that choice, too many women will take that one."

Or Linda Gordon: "The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process."

Or Kate Millet: "The complete destruction of traditional marriage and the nuclear family is the 'revolutionary or utopian' goal of feminism"

Roxanne Dunbar: "How will the family unit be destroyed? ... the demand alone will throw the whole ideology of the family into question, so that women can begin establishing a community of work with each other and we can fight collectively. Women will feel freer to leave their husbands and become economically independent, either through a job or welfare."

It isn't new, it was always the goal. They just feel like they can be more open about it now.

• Someone should ask this snowflake to prove SHE isn't perpetuating inequality, including by occupying a position someone less fortunate than her (regardless of race) could have.

These self-hating/hypocritical idiots are a waste of skin.

• It figures- this self-appointed expert is a Marxist eating at the public trough (City University of New York). Time for her to turn down her pension since it perpetuates inequality.

• Great answer as usual, bud.

• 6d

Thanks for the MHO