Do you think the White nuclear family is a racist thing?

A Liberal professor said that:

Thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Translation? Its time to find me a strong, conservative white man and start having happy, healthy white babies. The goal is to have 5 by age 30. Maybe even raise them Mormon for extra triggering points! I can't wait.

0|7
    0|1
    • My advice though, learn about our heathen roots and raise them on that. There's a reason you women were burnt at the stake in Europe a few hundred years ago, the Christians knew how important women were, and that they were the ones who taught our culture orally to our children.

(((Feminism))) and this perpetual attack on whiteness is the modern day version of the witch burning!

• Show All
    • I wish you the best of luck in raising that family of yours! It really is the best way to spite these horrible old (((crows)))!

Your a country girl with her homestead then? Your obviously clued up (better than me!) on how that all works then! You should check out ThuleanPerspective on youtube if you don't already watch him - you'll love it (though I've a sneaking suspicion you already do!)

• Anon lady, you are great. Best wishes to you!

Most Helpful Guys

• No. These people just want white people to no longer exist because they hate us. This is why there was so much of a fuss over posters that literally only said "it's ok to be white", and they were deemed as hateful and racist. There's nothing racist about saying that it's ok to be white, anymore than saying that it's ok to be black. It's ok to be any colour but white according to these people.

These liberals are really going nuts. They're just getting more and more ridiculous every day. Recently the American Psychological Association also declared masculinity as a mental illness.

What's shocking to me is how liberals, especially liberals on this site, will either turn a blind eye to it or pretend that it's not happening. Do these retards not realise that this kind of lunacy is the reason they're losing? Why are they so stupid that they can't see this? Or are they so brainwashed that they actually believe that this shit is good and perfectly justifiable? I don't get it.

Anyway, fuck them all. I'm still a "toxic masculine" man with white babies, whether that's racist or not.

1|4
    0|0
    • MHO.

Thanks for the opinion, everyone should read it.

• Another thing I forgot to mention: feminism has always been anti-family. Liberals always deny this and call it a conspiracy theory despite many earlier feminists speaking against it.

On the subject of women staying at home to raise a family they'll say they support a woman's choice despite earlier feminists such as Simone De Beauvoir saying things like "No woman should be authorized to stay at home. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because it there is that choice, too many women will take that one."

Or Linda Gordon: "The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process."

Or Kate Millet: "The complete destruction of traditional marriage and the nuclear family is the 'revolutionary or utopian' goal of feminism"

Roxanne Dunbar: "How will the family unit be destroyed? ... the demand alone will throw the whole ideology of the family into question, so that women can begin establishing a community of work with each other and we can fight collectively. Women will feel freer to leave their husbands and become economically independent, either through a job or welfare."

It isn't new, it was always the goal. They just feel like they can be more open about it now.

• Someone should ask this snowflake to prove SHE isn't perpetuating inequality, including by occupying a position someone less fortunate than her (regardless of race) could have.

These self-hating/hypocritical idiots are a waste of skin.

0|2
    0|0
    • It figures- this self-appointed expert is a Marxist eating at the public trough (City University of New York). Time for her to turn down her pension since it perpetuates inequality.

• Great answer as usual, bud.

• 6d

Thanks for the MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The "white nuclear family" is a family where the mother cooks and cleans while the dad pays the bills with his 6 figure salary and they teach their children to do the same thing.

Also they're white.

That's the only racial thing. They're white.

0|2
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. It is just a family consisting of a mother, father and kids. Doesn't have anything to do with who is paying the bills.

• Show All
    • I didn't understand your point at first, but you made your point. Thanks!

What Guys Said 16

• There are flickers of truth in what she says but she expresses them to virtue signal not engage in good faith and I doubt she has any worthwhile proposals to suggest. The flicker of truth you’d likely most recognize is that some white feminists walk around acting like “oh white men were terrible patriarchy monsters who were also racist colonialists”. No. No fuck that. What like plantation owners wives were weeping at dinner every night pleading with their husbands to let the slaves to or giving away all their possessions or even saying “oh no I don’t want this evil slave money spent on me?” Yeah right. You know 2/3 of them were probably going “how come we only have 50 slaves Mary Sues plantation has 80slaves when you gonna make them reproduce why can’t we have more”

As for parents you know it’s an ongoing challenge for society a little bit that many people who like equal opportunity think everyone should have a fair opportunity in life. And if they’re successful the first thing they want to do is give their kids a better opportunity. To the extent that just creates better educated kids overall hey great. But there’s no question wealthy parents continue to do things to benefit their kids that indirectly make it tougher for poor kids. I don’t see any good solution to this beyond just really trying to make -good- opportunities for poor kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know, I thought about responding in kind. Like going and finding racist freakshows who post negative thing about people of color.

But then I realized, that is only playing into the hands of racists.

0|0
    1|4
    • Hey, Trolland! You'd better help your little friend who spam this site with questions attacking White women. It's strange how you are the only person here who has a kind of proximity with him.

Did you know that he blocked me with his non-anon account?

• Show All
    • Trolland is remarkable for his speeches here. I remember when he said something like "mup da do didda po ma gub muhfuggen".

LOLx1203!!!

Racist freakshows are hilarious.

Talk some more of that nonsense boys!

• C'mon, Rolland, you are capable of drawing your own conclusions...

• The only issue we have is white self hatred. Day in and day out we hear white liberals spewing how horrible every underlying thing white people do is harmful to society.

1|5
    0|0
  • I don't know why idiots feel the need to bring up race. When I see SJWs and Alt-Righters or any other kind of pathetic racists I just laugh. Only a true idiot judges a man on the colour of his skin, rather than the content of his character.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ah the MLK quote!
      MLK was an intelligent man who knew that (((they))) would be pitting white and black (and brown) against one another... Look where we are today - if whitey isn't the evil slave-master-devil or Islamophobe, then he is a fascist that shouldn't have the right to reproduce...

• She is the one that's racist, almost no one belives in supremacy... these professors are just fucked up in the head and are actually the ones that spread racism.

0|1
    1|0
  • White nuclear families make white countries great.
    White people should start having more children.

1|4
    0|0
  • Looking at her she probably is just jealous that no one wants to have a family with her. :D

0|3
    0|0
  • Chances are pretty good she's not a professor in a STEM field.

0|3
    0|0
  • They put too much fluorine in the water with this one

0|3
    0|0
  • Do you think the White nuclear family is a racist thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not totally insane, but it doesn't take into account human nature.

Of course we want what's best for our children (independent of skin colour), but the inheritance laws do favour the well-off, who are generally white.

If you've grown up in a well-off family, you've had access to a good education (it's up to you to make use of it), and never had to worry about going hungry or without a roof over your head. Isn't that enough of an advantage, without inheriting wealth as well?

Your intentions aren't racist, your actions aren't racist, but the effect does result in wealth being concentrated in white hands.

Of course, most of the wealth is held by ridiculously wealthy families, and that's where the discussion should focus, not just that they're ridiculously wealthy *white* families.

0|0
    0|0
  • This seems odd... A white nuclear family can now be racist... OK...

0|0
    0|0
  • That bitch is as dumb as a house brick.

0|3
    0|0
  • This shit doesn’t Surprise me anymore.

1|1
    0|0
    • But let it fill you with *HATE*. And use it to either/and/or fuck/fight your way through to repopulating European countries.

• Not inherently

0|1
    0|0
  • >hates whites
    >>>still live in a country dominated by them

Seriously if you have that attitude then move to another country, problem solved

All this white hatred is nothing more than a trend and a little outlet for people with victim complexes to bitch about

0|5
    0|0

Recommended myTakes