How do you deal with bullying as an adult?

How do you deal with a bully, in a non violent way? I'm really not trying to fight anyone. I mean I will if I have to but I'd rather not. I just feel like I'm getting too old to not be able to use my words and find a verbal solution.

There was a problem with her friend and we stopped talking which I'm fine with but then she decided take over for what reason I don't really know why. This all started over a group project gone wrong. Had nothing to do with her. Her friend has kinda moved ok on; as has everyone else in the group but she's just still stuck on it.

I just basically need to make it so this ends but try and do it like 2 adults not children on a playground.

1021

Most Helpful Guys

• Make a habit of befriending the authority figures in the hierarchy. (Try to be real, sincere, genuine friends with them. Don't just use them, or they'll see through your attempts and pull-away.) Of course, perform well and conduct yourself well, so you don't embarrass them.

When you have friends in high places, attacking you is suicide.

• As far as I'm concerned, most adults are just children with more responsibility. So if someone is so imature they feel the need to bully you, just cut them out of your life. If they feel the need to stalk you and constantly be around you to harass you, that's against the law and you should call the police on them.

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate bullys and girls can be so nasty, stubborn and bitchy

• Feel confident in yourself and tell her to go fuck herself if she tries you again. When you feel and act confident, bullies don't try you. They prey on the weak and those who don't talk back to them.