- it was justified power Matters
- it was justified cause Europeans brang modernisation Western values
- was not justified cause they were take all benefits (resources gold) That continents or Countries had without benefiting the invaded countries or continents
- it wasn't justified other reason
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guys
1. It is a mistake to judge the actions of historical figures by contemporary standards of morality. I would not be surprised if, in the year 2119, it is consider immoral to keep a dog or cat as a pet. Does that mean those people of the future should look back and judge me harshly because I have a cat as a pet?
2. If you are not a SJW, what purpose is served by denouncing actions of the past.
3. In the law, we have statutes of limitation which limit the time after an event for filing a lawsuit or prosecuting a crime which occurred during that event. These laws are justified because, after the passage of time, details and critical information may no longer be available and we won't be able to judge it fairly. That same reasoning should apply to retrospective judgments of historical events.