Do you believe that if whites will become a minority in the US , would US become another South Africa?

• Yes
  • No

310

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all. Are you a south african? As a white south African i can honestly say that racism is a real thing in the work place. Black people that are unqualified get jobs and promotions over white qualified people. We have something called BEE anf that is where tgere must be a certain percentage black people in your company otherwise you are racist and those black people don't need to be qualified ad long as they are only your employee. Dont get me wrong some black people are highly qualified but most aren't.

Eskom hired a white man to correct the electricity crisis that south Africa is facing and the black people took the black guy that hired the white guy to court because he hired a white man and not a black man even tho the previous people in that position was black.

I am not a racist but i believe in equality and that you need to be hired based upon your qualifications and not your colour.

So no i dont believe the us will ever be like south africa. The histories are similar but different and you have black and white presidents. We only have black presidents from 1994 or 1995. US will never ever ever be similar to south africa that is for sure. South African blacks and whites and what other colour people have different mindsets to the US black and whites and what not.

Also south africa is a sinking ship. We are at trash status and US will never loose the wealth that they have accomplished because they hire people that are qualified to run a country's day to day needs. US is an empire that will never fall like the roman empire

Most Helpful Guys

• Can you specify what exactly you mean by 'another south Africa?

Like I don't think there'd magically be diamond mines, but I don't think that's what you mean.

• The majority non white is going to exterminate through violence the minority white.

• don't forget that when the whites don't leave their property independent black groups will just end up killing them without repercussions

• @Gopnik Yeah. That would be … included … in the murder rate of white farmers. It's less common now then 20 years ago. Beyond that to a large extent south Africa really is still under a rule of law, so white farmers being killed its typically a home invasion/robbery where they have a fair bit of time before any police show up, and they are basically pillaging the farm, but in SA, you can't just kill a white farmer and claim the farm and its fine. By contrast in Zimbabwe it was basic dictatorship, they did seize most white farmland, and on top of that there are credible allegations that violence against white farmers is not prosecuted. Could SA go that way? It's possible. have there ever been any issues of corruption? I'm sure there have. But its not normal. We are talking in SA about maybe 60 white farmers killed a year, i. e. 1/8 or 1/10 of the number of murders in Chicago/year.

But violent crime in general in SA is really high (though lower then the 90s). There are like 50 murders a day in SA and more people are murdered then die in car crashes there. However the murder rate is half what it was 20 years ago! Both white -and- black middle class SA tend to live in gated and heavily protected communities (which is why farmers are vulnerable out in the middle of nowhere).

I mean they literally have an ongoing criminal problem with -buildings- being hijacked there.

• Do you believe that if whites will become a minority in the US , would US become another South Africa?Do you believe that if whites will become a minority in the US , would US become another South Africa?Do you believe that if whites will become a minority in the US , would US become another South Africa?

• And your point is? I have never claimed to be a member of '' the master race ''. We are all part of the same species not of the same race. All dog '' races '' are part of the same species. The first is not true scientificallt , the last is a false accusation as I have never claimed that and i despise this term. To answer the second picture. I believe that minorities are not treated in 2019 as second class cirizens but I fear if the gain power that they will retaliate against the whites living only a few '' pockets '' of them in the whole country.

• I guess my fears are valid then.