Should we Canadians cut Quebec loose from the rest of Canada?

Quebec is the source of Canada being in such turmoil.

For starters, both Pierre and Justin Trudeau were from there. Pierre had initially ruined this country with socialism and mass immigration, and Justin is only making it worse.

Anyway, Quebecois have the French mindset and are different to the rest of Canadians. They're liberal to the bone, they don't care for Canada, and they crave black and Arab migrants. "Les Africans" and all that. Ironically, Montreal, Quebec City and Hull/Western Ottawa are all predominantly black and Arab these days.

Justin, himself, has gone insane. He doesn't speak for decent Anglo Canadians (Maritimes and Western Canada excluding Hongcouver), he speaks for French Canadians, visible minorities and all those refugees whom he let in. No Anglo Canadian gave him the permission to do all this in ANY election.

Canada is historically a British country, like the US. Why the hell were the French ever allowed to settle in Canada all those years ago?

Sorry about the rant.

313

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think that the Canadian liberals are why your people are known to be kind and decent. If they did the things you say they did they sound like people who are willing to help others and who are open minded, which are amazing qualities

Most Helpful Guys

• This is somewhat backwards. Quebec is probably the most anti-immigrant part of the country. They are most in tune with European style social democracy.

Ontario is liberal as fuck, and the most pro immigrant, along with BC, which is a greener and slightly more left-liberal verison of Ontario.

Anyway, what... actual turmoil? JT is further left economically then i'd like slightly. Doug Ford I don't have confidence in to tie his own shoes, but he seems to be focused on turning Ontario place into a sherway gardens with a parking lot and a ferris wheel. I mean that's a terrible idea, but I don't care, and my MAIN concern in Canada was getting rid of Wynne and her group, who were both corrupt and staggeringly incompetent. That done, we can mainly continue being bland.

And for all of JT being left of where i'd like, they've carried out the CPC starts and kept rolling out free trade deals. following up harper's deal with south korea, got CETA provisionally in force, and signed CPTPP and then maintained NAFTA through the huge loss (gain) of shaving off some power of the Quebec dairy cartels. Canada now has free trade with the U. S., Europe, south korea, japan...

• If they didn't care for the rest of Canada they would have voted yes in any of their referendums, but they didn't. Their own party, the Bloc, were decimated in the last few elections, it was basically historical. That means many things, but least of which is that few Quebecers voted for their separatist party and argument for separation is pretty low.

But what do I know?