Trump screwed up and didn't fund the wall when he could but shouldn't both parties just put their differences aside and fund the wall?

Put their egos away and end this shutdown

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they should.
    As far as I know some democrat leaders wanted to build a wall too. (As you've stated below.)
    Illegal immigration can easily ruin an entire country, I can surely tell this looking at my own country. (We have the largest number of refugees in the entire World.)

• 6d

The wanted to build one but will deny it up and down even though there is video proof of them saying it and their followers are such idiots they deny it too

• 6d

Thanks for the MHO, anon.