Do you like your own country or you wish you move to other country?

do you like it or not?
  • I don’t like my country
  • I love my own country
  • Result
    Vote C

212

Most Helpful Guys

• I have many qualms with my country and the issues in my country are big. Things that need to be addressed right this second but aren't. The system is rigged against the people and works for the mega corporations.

But I wouldn't necessarily want to live anywhere else. I want to stand up and fight for change to make this country better for all of us, not leave and ditch the problems like a coward.

• The UK, has become such a difficult place to live for many reasons, I myself would love to live in Malta

Most Helpful Girl

• I already live in another country and I can't say if I like my country or not because I only lived there for 3 years. The first 3 years of my life.
    But I want to move again because I don't like the country where I live and there are no opportunities here.