Do you like your own country or you wish you move to other country?

do you like it or not?
  • I don’t like my country
    Vote A
  • I love my own country
    Vote B
  • Result
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have many qualms with my country and the issues in my country are big. Things that need to be addressed right this second but aren't. The system is rigged against the people and works for the mega corporations.

But I wouldn't necessarily want to live anywhere else. I want to stand up and fight for change to make this country better for all of us, not leave and ditch the problems like a coward.

0|0
    0|0
  • The UK, has become such a difficult place to live for many reasons, I myself would love to live in Malta

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I already live in another country and I can't say if I like my country or not because I only lived there for 3 years. The first 3 years of my life.
    But I want to move again because I don't like the country where I live and there are no opportunities here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• The country where I was born has changed beyond recognition and I hate what it's become. I've lived elsewhere for many years

0|0
    0|0
  • Philippines.
    I still love it here, but I would like to move to other country for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate how many rights the French have in my country, I want to go to the UK

0|0
    0|0
  • Murica
    πŸ©πŸš€πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ»πŸ₯œπŸ«πŸ•πŸŸπŸ”πŸŽƒπŸˆβšΎοΈπŸŒ¬β›„οΈπŸ–₯πŸ“±πŸ’‘πŸ’΅πŸ§ͺπŸ’‰πŸ§¬πŸ”­πŸ”¬πŸ—žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a more love-hate relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no issues with moving elsewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my country and I want to move out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... the US has it's good sides and bad sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my. country.
    But some times it feels like a different county

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes