Woman, would you marry a high school dropout who works at a fast food restaurant?

Let's say he's funny, smart, a good person and he always makes you feel loved and special. You guys have happy dates even though he doesn't really have money to give you.

I see myself dating a guy like this but not exactly dating him. I know that when it comes to love and finding a good partner money shouldn't matter but unless I'm rich or I make enough to support two people I'm not marrying a guy like this but I'm sure there's woman who would love and marry him.
  • Yes I would. Love is love
    Vote A
  • Nope, not at all
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I have noooo lovvvve for these hos

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they’ll be all over him after he gets successful

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Hell nah. I have standards. You gotta be coming with something to the table.

1|1
    1|2
  • In theory, yes. In practice, I’ve never met anyone like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess he'd have to be hella good in every other aspect, and I'd have to have some money to support myself

0|0
    0|0
  • If he’s hot than sure but I don’t care about marriage plus I have my own money

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe at 20 not now

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are usually pure romanticism, but when reality hits they face frustration and friction in the relationship. Women expect to get married, have children, have a career (the “biological clock)... but men they struggle with the financial clock, they know that in order to provide and be a full support for women they need to be economically stable. To me the fact that a guy takes the decision of dropping out of school and he is ok with working at a fast good place tells me he has no ambition, has poor decisions that can affect in the near future. I’ve seen relationships where he has no ambition, then the couple gets married and the woman is frustrated asking more of him but then he can’t offer more because he doesn’t know what to do, that bring friction. Unless the guy is willing to grow and do something that can help him get a career and that can help support a future lifestyle... only then I think is ok.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea I wouldn't mind. I mean as long as he has more planned for the future than staying where he is. If he wants more from life than serving burgers then yea. If it's just a stepping stone to get to where he'd like to be then yea why not? We're in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he’s ok with me making more money and going on vacay alone cuz I’m not paying for his min wage ass.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Let's say you have a wonderful boyfriend who makes good money, smart and is humble and he loves eating junk food. One day you go into the bathroom and you see shit and blood on the floor. Your boyfriend is hyperventilating, sweating, holding his stomach while he's on his knees and ssys d- don't come in here! Don't come on here go away don't come in here! - would you still date him after this and what would you say/do?

• 5d

This is a weird question but of course I’d still date him and I’d check on him to see if he’s ok and probably take him to the ER.

• Depends why he dropped out and the guy himself. Id give him a chance yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I deserve better so no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes