Woman, would you marry a high school dropout who works at a fast food restaurant?

Let's say he's funny, smart, a good person and he always makes you feel loved and special. You guys have happy dates even though he doesn't really have money to give you.

I see myself dating a guy like this but not exactly dating him. I know that when it comes to love and finding a good partner money shouldn't matter but unless I'm rich or I make enough to support two people I'm not marrying a guy like this but I'm sure there's woman who would love and marry him.
  • Yes I would. Love is love
  • Nope, not at all

112