Who wants the wall?

This is talking about the wall trump has been talking about and is fighting for.

I just want votes, not any discussion. This is meant to be an unbiased poll.
  • I want the wall
    Vote A
  • I don't want the wall
    Vote B
  • I have no opinion, I just want to see results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• no. it seems largely ineffective and costly at this point. 10-15 years ago perhaps but in 2019 it would be a multi-billion dollar effort to stop the least traversed method of illegal immigration. i think the focus should be on real ways to thwart illegal immigration rather than multi-billion dollar symbols

1|0
    0|0
  • The wall is need to protect US from invaders, the wall is a important investment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

0|1
    1|0
    • 6d

I mean "the wall is needed".

• 6d

Yeah figured that much.

And all that was probably said in whichever vote you made, no need to reiterate.

• I am in the UK so I don't really give a fuck, but I think that the wall is a good idea. Mexico is the like wild west in large parts, riddled with cartels and corruption. If I had that as a next door neighbour I'd want a wall between me and it too.

1|2
    1|0
  • Yeah, I need "The Wall". I got it on LP in 1980, but I need a CD version and maybe an MP3 version.

Who wants the wall?

0|0
    0|1
  • The hell with the wall we need sharks with frickin lazer beams... or at least ill tempered sea bass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

1|0
    0|0
  • no one wants a fucking wall, dont see the fucking point.

0|0
    0|2
    • 6d

I definitely dont want one, but plenty of people here think it's a good idea for some reason.

@ wall supporters: I dont want to hear it. y'all have said enough.

o...

2|0
    0|0
  • This is what I want... but it won't happen, because no one ever has any common sense:

Build a wall for border security that's not just a dopey concrete wall. A solid ongoing building with solar powered generators and seismic activity detection devices (to detect tunneling used for smuggling) integrated into the structure every few miles all along the southern border. This will create hundreds of operating and maintenance jobs for Americans. You can sell some of the generated energy to American citizens at a reduced rate and sell the rest of the generated energy to Mexico at a full rate. Then over time by default, Mexico pays for the wall.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• The government needs to stop wasting money on stupid stuff

Plus Trump should pay for it with his own money if he wants a wall

1|0
    0|1
  • The wall doesn't affect me.. But I wanna see all those precious recourses go to waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want our government working

1|0
    0|0
  • A waste of money

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes