Do You Support Trump's Border Wall Idea?

Personally, I don't. I'll just leave it at that to piss off as few people as I can, 'cause I'm just not up for debate today. Leave your ideaology and why, please- trying to collect a few perspectives.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Undecided/Other
    Vote C

413

Most Helpful Guy

• no. it seems largely ineffective and costly at this point. 10-15 years ago perhaps but in 2019 it would be a multi-billion dollar effort to stop the least traversed method of illegal immigration. i think the focus should be on real ways to thwart illegal immigration rather than multi-billion dollar symbols

Most Helpful Girl

• It is based on a very ill-informed and uneducated idea of how illegal immigration happens in this country. It's really just a useless, expensive monument to Trump's ego and the incredible stupidity of racists.