Do you trust anyone?

Who do you trust?

I feel like you can’t trust anyone these days. I trust no one. It’s not like I have anyone to trust anyways.
Blue hearts=cheater
Red heart= been cheated on
Most people cheat and most people have been cheated on. I don’t care what the statistics say, no one can tell me any different. This only represents the black community, though. Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?
  • Yes.
  • No.
4d
I said I was gonna expose evryone in the comments and this hoe blocked me with the quickness 😡😡😡😭😭

113