Do you trust anyone?

Who do you trust?

I feel like you can’t trust anyone these days. I trust no one. It’s not like I have anyone to trust anyways.
Blue hearts=cheater
Red heart= been cheated on
Most people cheat and most people have been cheated on. I don’t care what the statistics say, no one can tell me any different. This only represents the black community, though. Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?Do you trust anyone?
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
I said I was gonna expose evryone in the comments and this hoe blocked me with the quickness 😡😡😡😭😭

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think I understand you. These days it's really hard to find someone trustworthy. The reason for that is simple: people don't value anything or love anyone anymore.
    When you have and try to stick to a solid and positive set of values (God), you become trustworthy. Seek out people who have such values, stick with them, and you will become confident, secure, and trustworthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its hard to trust people which is why im always honest so that people have no legitimate reason to not trust me.
    Im so bold as to of told girls i was a virgin when it clearly wasn't gonna get me laid

1|1
    0|0
  • I trust everyone 100% - - - - - - - - - up to a point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust is a very rare resource these days. And I'm completely out of stock.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I trust quite a few people

1|0
    0|0
  • I trust a grand total of 2 people.

1|0
    0|1
  • I trust no one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I trust a lot of people :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I trust only myself

1|1
    0|0
  • I trust only a few, my children, and my mother.

1|0
    0|1
  • Few people

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the self-admitted cheaters are black hoes... of course. So typical of them.

1|0
    1|0
  • These days, no. People are very hateful. Prob the most racist it's been since the 60"s

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This only makes sense I mean think about it do you really think that a whole lotta people are inlove and have their feelings completely reciprocated? Nope

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes